+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

still panic for my PGWP ( May 10th) HELP!

jiajialin92

Aug 12, 2015
After 6 months of waiting I finally got my application approved on November 26, 2015 and I also confirmed by CIC agent, she told me that my PGWP is printed out and is on the way to my house. I was so happy that I finally can find a job soon, so I check my mail box every day to see if my PGWP has arrived. However a week has passed I still did not receive my PGWP, I feel that there might be something wrong. I’m shocked when I login to my CIC account, my application statues change from approved to update. I did not receive any update email after I got approved and I just realize that my additional document is due Dec 3. they want me to fax the tanscripts to them and i'm lucky that i have on my hand. so I fax them with an explanation letter by 9pm on dec 03.

Dec 3 night: I found that I can upload online, but is weird it shows required by before Dec 24...which is different than the officer required. However, I upload my transcripts immediately, and just in case I upload through CSE again by emergency situation with an explanation. I'm sure they can see it in either way.

Dec 4: I called CIC explain my situation and that agent told me there was no explanation by the officer and if I fax to them already there was nothing they can do , I just need to wait for their decision.

Dec 10: called CIC again, agent told me that my previous WP they have approved was cancel, and I told her I already fax to them last week but no any updates until now, she told me to wait .....

I think I’m the only unlucky person in this case.

I also ask some immigration agents, they told me that officer might ignore or take a long time to process in this case. So Wait for another 6 months for my PW? That is ridiculous ....

They told me that Lawyer or legally qualified person will have more power in this case. Really don't know what to do next ..........

DK15

Nov 22, 2015
That's really dreadful! This is the canada we all sacrificed a lot for. I'm really worried about this too and i hope everything goes well for everyone. It's just unbelievable!

saltysalt

Dec 6, 2015
This sounds bad...but it shouldn't be your fault since they are the ones providing wrong information. So you can always argue if there is any problem but for now I guess you will just need patience.

jiajialin92

Aug 12, 2015
saltysalt said:
This sounds bad...but it shouldn't be your fault since they are the ones providing wrong information. So you can always argue if there is any problem but for now I guess you will just need patience.

Status Changed to approved, but the case still shows open and no final decision yet.

Although I confirmed with CIC agent again he said that the WP is sent out at this morning, and it is not a big deal as case shows open. But I will only believe when I have my WP on hand. (I got approved on Nov 26 and CIC agent told me that my WP is sent out, but later case got reopened.. so. let's see what happen next...)

DK15

Nov 22, 2015
Congrats! I'm sure it wont be the same story again this time.

jiajialin92 said:
Status Changed to approved, but the case still shows open and no final decision yet.

Although I confirmed with CIC agent again he said that the WP is sent out at this morning, and it is not a big deal as case shows open. But I will only believe when I have my WP on hand. (I got approved on Nov 26 and CIC agent told me that my WP is sent out, but later case got reopened.. so. let's see what happen next...)

jiajialin92

Aug 12, 2015
CIC send approval letter today, I will update once I receives

Applied on may 10th
approved on Nov 26
case reopened request for my transcripts, faxed to them by 9 pm on due day (Dec 3)
approved again on Dec 15, approval letter on Dec16

:)

ndrs11

Star Member
Jan 24, 2014
jiajialin92 said:
CIC send approval letter today, I will update once I receives

Applied on may 10th
approved on Nov 26
case reopened request for my transcripts, faxed to them by 9 pm on due day (Dec 3)
approved again on Dec 15, approval letter on Dec16

:)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!