+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Still no "Receipt of documents" on CAQ?

Voiceeeeee

Feb 9, 2017
Sorry Voicceeeeee, I don't think they have a toll free number. But you should certainly contact them.
My documents (courier) reached them on 4th April and I got a notification of receipt of documents on 9th May and got my CAQ decision letter on 12th May. So in comparison, they have already delayed your case a lot....so contact them urgently!
And remember, only after you get your decision letter, can you apply for the Study permit...which will take approximately 6 weeks additional.
I presume, you have a Fall term - its cutting it pretty close.
Yep exactly, also need to apply for a visa, I need to be in Quebec by August 1st!

Can you tell me how to contact them, please?

Thanks.

skape7

Apr 24, 2017

Voiceeeeee

Feb 9, 2017
Annnnd I still didn't receive it, no updates, nothing. I called them and they said they can't do anything and it's just "processing". It looks like my dreams are fading away day by day.

anwarkahlon21

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Hello all,

I mailed in my missing documents for the CAQ on 10th july, and the courier was delivered on 17th july. I was wondering how long it would take for them to issue the CAQ after this.

Will I have to wait another 20+ business days for them to process the missing documents? Or should I be expecting something within the coming week? Any insight on this would help.

Thanks!

ppooooyyaa

Jul 23, 2018
Hello all,

I mailed in my missing documents for the CAQ on 10th july, and the courier was delivered on 17th july. I was wondering how long it would take for them to issue the CAQ after this.

Will I have to wait another 20+ business days for them to process the missing documents? Or should I be expecting something within the coming week? Any insight on this would help.

Thanks!
I had a message for missing documents in extending my CAQ, while they received my missed documents on 2018-09-07 and on Friday 2018-09-21 they send me message regards to the reception of my file. There is still no updates!

Your question was mine too. I heard that it will be ready in 10 business day, but I didn't receive anything yet :(

Mushu767

May 28, 2019
Hi everyone,

I just got the notification "receipt of documents". How long does it take after this for me to get my CAQ

satishgawde89

Mar 2, 2020
I have applied for CAQ Online.My CAQ timeline is as follows:-
CAQ Application-16/05/2020
Opening of File-17/05/2020
My documents delivered on 21/05/2020 as per courier tracking. But still there is no update of receipt of documents on online portal.
My questions are:-
1)How much time it takes to reflect Receipt of Documents on CAQ online Portal.
2)Will I get e-mail notification for Receipt of Documents?
3)How much time it takes to get CAQ after Receipt of Documents?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Satish

Last edited:

Mohit__

Apr 23, 2020
My documents delivered on 21/05/2020 as per courier tracking. But still there is no update of receipt of documents on online portal.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Satish
@satishgawde89 did you receive any update on your CAQ status?
I also applied for my CAQ online.
My documents were delivered on 21/05/2020 as per courier tracking service. But I haven't heard from MIFI till now. It's been more than 3 weeks now.

Primavera212

Jun 15, 2020

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Satish

According to their processing times it’s supposed to take 20 business days (1 month) to process but realistically it takes about two months. My documents were delivered on 27/04/2020 for an extension of my CAQ and just today have I received an update on my portal of “receipt of documents” 15/06/2020. I also called last week and they informed that because of COVID-19 there is extra delay and that last week they were processing/issuing CAQ’s from people who applied in mid March. And yes you should get an email whenever there’s an update on your portal, and I’ll let you know how long it takes after today to actually receive my CAQ if there isn’t any additional problems. Best of luck!!

Alam001

Jul 13, 2020

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Satish
Hi Satish! Did you receive your caq? And also did you get any sort of notification for the receipt of documents?