+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Still didnt recieved any response on

ALL # STAR

Apr 26, 2021
On 12 Jan 2021 status shown on ICES official site (Document recieved being check by ICES)
13 Jan 2021 My designated University email them my Degree and Transcript from their offical Email id to Icesofficialdocs@bcit.ca.

Today is 27of April 2021 still status shown same,
Dear All Please Guide

ALL # STAR

Apr 26, 2021
Brother WES didn't tooked at That time so some one Preferred Me ICES and secondly ICES said they tooked 16 weeks know they said 20 weeks so I am stucked

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Brother WES didn't tooked at That time so some one Preferred Me ICES and secondly ICES said they tooked 16 weeks know they said 20 weeks so I am stucked
It's not clear to me, but I have received the WES assessment in 3 days from the day my credentials were delivered to the Toronto WES office, even though they claim they require 7 business days.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Secondly do I have to wait or go for WES
Try contacting them by email or phone. Wait for their response. There should be some notifications regarding delays on their website I guess. WES is very reliable as they always updates the applicants if there is a delay, by a notification on their home page. Check ICES website if there are any notifications / notice to applicants. Try to contact them before you choose other options

ALL # STAR

Apr 26, 2021
Try contacting them by email or phone. Wait for their response. There should be some notifications regarding delays on their website I guess. WES is very reliable as they always updates the applicants if there is a delay, by a notification on their home page. Check ICES website if there are any notifications / notice to applicants. Try to contact them before you choose other options
Yes buddy I email them,, will reply you with in 3 to 5 Bussiness day.