+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STEP BY STEP POST-ITA PROCESS

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
STATEMENT OF RESULT

A statement of result is an unofficial and complete copy of a student’s academic work. It entails all the student’s offered courses with corresponding marks and grades from 100level or first year till final year. It is cross checked by the student’s department and college but it is not signed and stamped by the Registrar. It is free. A letter is not required in order to get a statement of result.
Aren't these considered transcripts?

Punam verma

Aug 26, 2019
Someone told me that after getting PRCanada..We have to exit country one time i.e.i have to come back India and then go again..plz explain

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
Someone told me that after getting PRCanada..We have to exit country one time i.e.i have to come back India and then go again..plz explain
It's totally up to you. You need to go to Canada before your single entry visa expires. If you cannot plan your permanent move before the visa expiry, you can always visit to get your immigrant status and apply for a PR card, and then return to your home country.

garbaczpaula

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-09-2019
Med's Done....
21-10-2019
Guys,I received ITA yesterday , however when I click on continue application on the main page, a new page opens up which says "Find out if you're eligible to apply" and is asking me general question again …. Is this normal ?
Yes fill it out and it will take you to eApr application

garbaczpaula

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-09-2019
Med's Done....
21-10-2019
How to you guys combine multiple pdfs into one? Adobe dc is only free for 7 days then you need to pay to use it ... how do you go about it please?

Aug 30, 2019
While filling EE profile, I said my wife and kid will be accompanying me. If I get an ITA, does my wife and kid really need to land with me in Canada? or Can I go alone and settle down and then bring them?

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
While filling EE profile, I said my wife and kid will be accompanying me. If I get an ITA, does my wife and kid really need to land with me in Canada? or Can I go alone and settle down and then bring them?
They are not considered permanent residents until they land in Canada. When you get your CoPR, you must land before it expires.

You can remain in Canada and have them move later as long as they meet their residency obligation of 2 in 5 years.

Reactions: pavankumar082018
Aug 30, 2019
They are not considered permanent residents until they land in Canada. When you get your CoPR, you must land before it expires.

You can remain in Canada and have them move later as long as they meet their residency obligation of 2 in 5 years.
To make sure I understood this right, my family can join me (for example) after 2yrs of me landing there?

Aug 30, 2019
They must land there at least once to get their PR status. After that date, they must spend at least 2 years in Canada in the following 5 years. So yes, they can join you after 2 years of their landing.
Thank you upperkut, appreciate it. Is there a cic website that might talk about stuff like this?

Reactions: jayken

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
Thank you upperkut, appreciate it. Is there a cic website that might talk about stuff like this?
You should be able to find a lot of pages on the CIC website, yes. Others have asked similar questions as well. It's just that there isn't a single source that answers your specific question that I can think of. Google and the forum search are your best friends. :)

Reactions: pavankumar082018

garbaczpaula

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-09-2019
Med's Done....
21-10-2019
Hi guys, do I need to upload a reference letter for my current work, even though I didn’t claim points for it? It is in a different NOC to my main NOC and in category C. Or just the one I’m claiming points for?

Reactions: jayken