Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2017
LANDED..........
Mid May 2017
Hi guys, i'm filling out personal history and i'm getting really nervous here:

Here's story:
Came to US in 2007 on h2b , extended till may 2009, than had an F1 visa till Nov2011, than applied for Asylum, and got my application denied after numerous courts and appeals about my case.
So i had been denied asylum, and i don't know if i have been ordered deported since i never got deportation notice..

On statutory questions they ask if i ever been denied asylum or ordered deported? I don't know what to really answer here. Will that affect my PR application if i attach LOE saying that i just got asylum denied ? I'm currently in US and freak the heck out.

As i read somewhere on this forum my case shouldn't effect my PR to Canada, but i want some real life experience and input from members who maybe had similar situation or maybe some lawyers here who dealt with this.

Thank you for your help

Mar 21, 2023
[
Hi guys, i'm filling out personal history and i'm getting really nervous here:

Here's story:
Came to US in 2007 on h2b , extended till may 2009, than had an F1 visa till Nov2011, than applied for Asylum, and got my application denied after numerous courts and appeals about my case.
So i had been denied asylum, and i don't know if i have been ordered deported since i never got deportation notice..

On statutory questions they ask if i ever been denied asylum or ordered deported? I don't know what to really answer here. Will that affect my PR application if i attach LOE saying that i just got asylum denied ? I'm currently in US and freak the heck out.

As i read somewhere on this forum my case shouldn't effect my PR to Canada, but i want some real life experience and input from members who maybe had similar situation or maybe some lawyers here who dealt with this.

Thank you for your help
how did your case go?Did you move to canada