+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Statutory Questions - AOR March 2021

SamtoCanada

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Background:
My wife was denied a B1/B2 visa twice - I was denied an Australian visa once.

Post ITA I filled the following information:

1. Has <Name> been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?
Answer: No.

2. Has <Name> ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?:
Answer: Yes
I mentioned the details for both the applicants that which visa was denied and what was the reason.

Now I am confused if I should have wrote YES to the first question as well.

Should I raise a webform and mention it again for question number one as well - or because I already stated it in the second question, I should be fine?

Help needed.

YCR7

Star Member
Jul 13, 2022
Background:
My wife was denied a B1/B2 visa twice - I was denied an Australian visa once.

Post ITA I filled the following information:

1. Has <Name> been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?
Answer: No.

2. Has <Name> ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?:
Answer: Yes
I mentioned the details for both the applicants that which visa was denied and what was the reason.

Now I am confused if I should have wrote YES to the first question as well.

Should I raise a webform and mention it again for question number one as well - or because I already stated it in the second question, I should be fine?

Help needed.
Did you get approval?
I made the same mistake

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Did you get approval?
I made the same mistake
you dont need to post your question on many threads. send a webform asap to get it corrected