+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STATUS - WAITING FOR TREATMENT - MON PROJET QUEBEC

pratikt9

Jan 20, 2016
ishari said:
I think this portal is very helpful rather than what's app...
Mobile what's app message probably lost if we lost the phone
However this forum keeps message

I would like to request all admin moderator learner or expertise to spread helpful info for all general people..
What's app would not a good forum. Doing this can only lead to resentment among the people who would love to keep privacy...
It is and it always will be. Portals and website like this is a base of it. However, consider the situation, You have urgent query or help that you may seek. you query is unanswered at-least a day or so. Or-else, your query is answered but you dont have that time or facility to get to this forum. I think Whatsapp would work for such and many cases. I am not asking you to be a part of it. it's just if you want to be than it's okay. We have certain rules for the group. We respect the privacy @ utmost level.

I do understand and respect your decision. Will be available any time for help that I can provide to this forum "HERE"

Regards

Pratik

pratikt9

Jan 20, 2016
Guys, does anyone has any update regarding the checklist?? It's been quite a long time we have been waiting for her ;) :p

ishari

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
waiting for checklist
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
August 18, 2016
IELTS Request
pratikt9 said:
It is and it always will be. Portals and website like this is a base of it. However, consider the situation, You have urgent query or help that you may seek. you query is unanswered at-least a day or so. Or-else, your query is answered but you dont have that time or facility to get to this forum. I think Whatsapp would work for such and many cases. I am not asking you to be a part of it. it's just if you want to be than it's okay. We have certain rules for the group. We respect the privacy @ utmost level.

I do understand and respect your decision. Will be available any time for help that I can provide to this forum "HERE"

Regards

Pratik
Dear Pratik Brother,

Thank you very much. We will wait your update status what you have learned or gained from any site( mon projet website, from whats app ).

Regards,

Ishari

ishari

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
waiting for checklist
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
August 18, 2016
IELTS Request
pratikt9 said:
Guys, does anyone has any update regarding the checklist?? It's been quite a long time we have been waiting for her ;) :p
No brother, we are still waiting the checklist for mon projet.
I don't know how long it will take for checklist or the total processing time for quebec.

pratikt9

Jan 20, 2016
ishari said:
No brother, we are still waiting the checklist for mon projet.
I don't know how long it will take for checklist or the total processing time for quebec.
Well (I recently called MIDI, they said, we can't tell you anything about this than wait. You Country being in India it will take around 28 - 30 Months or so. When I asked well this is a Online Application System won't it reduce the time frame? the answer was. Sorry we are not sure of the same. Just Wait and you will get to know. She sounded like I am asking for a Top Government Secret which might put her life in danger... lol :D ;D

ishari

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
waiting for checklist
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
August 18, 2016
IELTS Request
pratikt9 said:
Well (I recently called MIDI, they said, we can't tell you anything about this than wait. You Country being in India it will take around 28 - 30 Months or so. When I asked well this is a Online Application System won't it reduce the time frame? the answer was. Sorry we are not sure of the same. Just Wait and you will get to know. She sounded like I am asking for a Top Government Secret which might put her life in danger... lol :D ;D
I am wondering after reading this...
how funny it is.. we have paid the amount but no information we will get...
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Will the processing times for applications made from Mon projet Québec be shorter?

With the new system, processing times will be gradually reduced.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/faq.html

Wait time will gradually ( and not immediately) reduce

juanse3408

Aug 17, 2016
ruypontes said:
We apply on the last day 13th and stayed in 1800 ~ but did not get the fourth message that informs the opening of the dossier, have called MIDI but they reported only should we expect almost all other applicants have received this message after payment. I'm getting worried because the status has changed but the opening of the case was not sent.
Hi Ruypontes

Could you say me please how many days after the payment did you receive the message about ouverture votre dossier??? I paid on august 13th but i have not received this message yet and i worried about it...

juanse3408

Aug 17, 2016
I PAID WITH CC ON AUGUST 13TH AND MY STATUS ACTUALLY IS TRAITEMENT DU PAIMENT BUT AFTER 6 DAYS I HAVE NOT RECEIVED YET THE MESSAGE WITH OUVERTURE THE VOTRE DOSSIER (THE BANK DEBT MONEY THE SAME DAY).

COULD YOU SHARE ME PLEASE HOW MANY DAYS CAN TAKE THIS PROCESS???? IM A LITTLE BIT WORRIED :(...

Borhan

Jun 13, 2016
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-02-2017
Doc's Request.
29-06-2017
Nomination.....
03-08-2017
AOR Received.
18-11-2017
juanse3408 said:
I PAID WITH CC ON AUGUST 13TH AND MY STATUS ACTUALLY IS TRAITEMENT DU PAIMENT BUT AFTER 6 DAYS I HAVE NOT RECEIVED YET THE MESSAGE WITH OUVERTURE THE VOTRE DOSSIER (THE BANK DEBT MONEY THE SAME DAY).

COULD YOU SHARE ME PLEASE HOW MANY DAYS CAN TAKE THIS PROCESS???? IM A LITTLE BIT WORRIED :(...
With the CC payment, you should have got corfirmation de paiement and OUVERTURE THE VOTRE DOSSIER immediately. Contact MIDI.

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
hello,

my current status is "Decision". what does it mean? anyone please let me inform ... ...

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Do you have the same status ?

greenleaves111 said:
when did you get a "decision" status?

Apr 12, 2017
goodboy97 said:
Do you have the same status ?
no, my status is still waiting for treatment.
when did you get your decision status and when did you submit your application?

did they send you something in "message" on your mon projet account along with that decision status?

kaw_fzr

Feb 12, 2017
I have the same "Decision" status but I don't know what it means. I am sure one month before it was "Waiting for Treatment" for me.

I called the helpline today but as usual they know nothing about Mon Project website and what this means. All they said was that the the application status is still "In processing".