+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status of Real time Process if Application Submitted at VFS Abu Dhabi

Jan 16, 2019
Hello Guys,

Please help me to check real time status of TRV as i submitted my application along with my wife at VFS Abu Dhabi on 3rd of January, and there is only status as-

"Documents for Visa application, tracking ID No.20190103AEACTRV78472 are under process at the Canada Visa Office, ABU DHABI."

I tried many times to link my paper application on CIC website but couldn't able to link.

Should I expect any email or message from visa office as i have submitted passports along with application.

Normally, CIC portal showing 25 days processing time.

Please let me know the if status will change or not on VFS website whilst processing period.

Last edited:

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello Guys,

Please help me to check real time status of TRV as i submitted my application along with my wife at VFS Abu Dhabi on 3rd of January, and there is only status as-

"Documents for Visa application, tracking ID No.20190103AEACTRV78472 are under process at the Canada Visa Office, ABU DHABI."

I tried many times to link my paper application on CIC website but couldn't able to link.

Should I expect any email or message from visa office as i have submitted passports along with application.

Normally, CIC portal showing 25 days processing time.

Please let me know the if status will change or not on VFS website whilst processing period.
The status will not be regularly updated (no real-time updates) on the VFS site.

Try linking your application exactly as per the details in your paper application, including the blank spaces.

No, you won't get a passport request because you have already submitted your passports. You will only be informed once a decision has been made

Jan 16, 2019
Guys,

Today, I got an email from IRCC with Subject - Validity of your Biometric Information and on same letter i found UCI and App ID numbers. I was able to link my Application to CIC where i found the below status of application.

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

however, I didn't found the date for the above steps, when they started these steps.

can someone help me with previous experience on same.

SATTARPATNI420

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Guys,

Today, I got an email from IRCC with Subject - Validity of your Biometric Information and on same letter i found UCI and App ID numbers. I was able to link my Application to CIC where i found the below status of application.

When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

however, I didn't found the date for the above steps, when they started these steps.

@Bryanna can help

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Guys,

Your application is in the background checks stage. This could take several weeks or months to complete. You won't get a decision until then

Reactions: Manpreet_2233

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Today I got Refusal Letter from Visa Office.
So sad to hear about your refusal
Can you post here details about your profile ?like what documentation did you submit to the IRCC?
What is the refusal reason ticked?
Have you traveled before any country ?
What was your purpose if visit ?

Jan 16, 2019
So sad to hear about your refusal
Can you post here details about your profile ?like what documentation did you submit to the IRCC?
What is the refusal reason ticked?
Have you traveled before any country ?
What was your purpose if visit ?
Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Purpose of Visit was tourism only and provided them complete information and supporting documents as listed below

Bank Statement of 3 months and salary letter from Employer as well as Indian ITR forms for last 3 years.
Itinerary of visit for days i stated in application to stay in country
Travel history- two passport is fully stamped with visas and entry/exit stamps and another one half passport is also stamped with visas and stamps
Assets- Provided Lease agreement of House in UAE and Vehicle documents

Please suggest me when can i apply again and if i am applying again do need to mentioned the points highlighted by visa office as a ground of refusal.

I applied on January 3rd on paper application at VFS Abu Dhabi.

Got Biomatric Confirmation letter and linked application to CIC yesterday.

status of application on 20/01/2019- Processing your application and background checks, reviewing your eligibility

Got Final Decision today

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Purpose of Visit was tourism only and provided them complete information and supporting documents as listed below

Bank Statement of 3 months and salary letter from Employer as well as Indian ITR forms for last 3 years.
Itinerary of visit for days i stated in application to stay in country
Travel history- two passport is fully stamped with visas and entry/exit stamps and another one half passport is also stamped with visas and stamps
Assets- Provided Lease agreement of House in UAE and Vehicle documents

Please suggest me when can i apply again and if i am applying again do need to mentioned the points highlighted by visa office as a ground of refusal.

I applied on January 3rd on paper application at VFS Abu Dhabi.

Got Biomatric Confirmation letter and linked application to CIC yesterday.

status of application on 20/01/2019- Processing your application and background checks, reviewing your eligibility

Got Final Decision today
What is your Job there ?
How much you earn per month ?
IRCC want to see short trips to the UK,US,AU,NZ and Schengen. Have you traveled before these countries?
How many days you planned to stay in Canada ?

Jan 16, 2019
What is your Job there ?
How much you earn per month ?
IRCC want to see short trips to the UK,US,AU,NZ and Schengen. Have you traveled before these countries?
How many days you planned to stay in Canada ?
@Manpreet_2233 i am working in govt entity of UAE (Under the sponsorship of the Office of HH Sheikh Hamdan Bin Zayed) as Manager Technical and salary is equivalent to 13000 CAD/Month.
however, i haven't visited to these countries but visited and worked other countries even worked with Canadian Military installations in foreign land.

I planned to stay 10 days in Canada.

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
@Manpreet_2233 i am working in govt entity of UAE (Under the sponsorship of the Office of HH Sheikh Hamdan Bin Zayed) as Manager Technical and salary is equivalent to 13000 CAD/Month.
however, i haven't visited to these countries but visited and worked other countries even worked with Canadian Military installations in foreign land.

I planned to stay 10 days in Canada.
why you haven't visit your nearest countries before like UK,Schengen,AU like you never visit in any country as a tourist it doesn't make any sense to go out for 10 days in Canada .
You can order GCMS notes get to know the exact reason of refusal.

Reactions: inderjeet_singh61