+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

status not changing

khushpinder sran

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
hey guys I applied under general category at new delhi office but there is no reply yet. and today 29th day has also gone but no reply.
any comment please?? :(

saad860

Dec 6, 2015
Did you applied online? Which category? You can email them through case specific link if your file has exceed the decision time line which is 3 week for New Delhi Embassy.

khushpinder sran

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
no I applied on paper base under general category bcoz this is my second attempt
will sending an email will effect my file timing
will any action be taken after reading my email by ?

saad860

Dec 6, 2015
Yes definitely your email will draw their attention that your file is waiting since long time to be process. They will response your email. Emailing CIC to remind your file is being waiting long does not lower your application's credibility, but write sensible and polite email. Don't keep dropping messages everyday.

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
saad860 said:
Did you applied online? Which category? You can email them through case specific link if your file has exceed the decision time line which is 3 week for New Delhi Embassy.
They won't read/reply your email even through the specific enquiry form. Trust me, I've tried.

khushpinder sran

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
let me try there is no loss in trying by sending an email saad what is the time frame of there reply means will they reply of my email on same day or they will reply late??

amanglr

Dec 10, 2015
why they are taking so much time , Most of Applicants are waiting their visa's.This is really hard time for whose who's visa status show in Progress till now.I don't know what is the best possible way to get their attention towards our visa's ...

saad860

Dec 6, 2015
@khushpinder

Well it's true they often don't reply much. There is nothing to draw attention than emailing them. Certainly whether they response or not, but they are obliged to observe information supplied by candidate through case specific link. One can never determine that your provided information has effect or not. But it is sure they will read it and react to it internally.