+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status "IN PROCESS"

man_gan

Feb 20, 2011
Hello,

When will Medical request arrives after changes the Status to "IN PROCESS"?

My status is just changed last week to IN PROCESS.

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
man_gan said:
Hello,

When will Medical request arrives after changes the Status to "IN PROCESS"?

My status is just changed last week to IN PROCESS.
Mostly yes, but still you have to wait some months, "In-Process" to "Medical Req" journey will take some time, depend on CHC too. we lots of people still waiting since > 3 to 5months after "In-Process" still we don't get "MEDICAL Req".
So, just relax :) and maintain your health for Medical request.

OMM

Roger55

Oct 13, 2009
Case Processing Timeframe

Hi,

The moment your e-cas goes to 'in process' - STOP LOOKING @ IT, please. It doesn't help u -- neither it is [the e-cas] any 'tool' to check our case progress. Understand the timeframe instead:

Meds:
6-9 months from 2nd stage docs SENT,
OR
4-6 months from the 2nd AOR,
OR
3-5 months from any Addnl.Docs Request.

PPR:
3-5 months from Meds Received @ CHC,
7 months for some cases - with security issues,
[God forbid] Furthered Meds - need another 3-5 months,
[God forbid] External Security Check/s - may take the case to 9-12 months.

If PPR & Meds r together:
U r looking @ a total of 3-6 months for the Meds Validation + Security Clearances to fetch your PRVs - in 'normal' circumstances.

DANGER:
After Pps SENT -- DO NOT correspond with your VO*, s/he might just return your Pps 'unstamped' [and ask u to send them later].

Note:
Anytime the processing goes beyond the foregoing timeframe - pls feel free to contact your VO. U may use either the CIC 'webform' or email 'directly' to them.

Qorax
*Till 5-7 months.

sushilmuna

Star Member
Jul 10, 2009
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Seoul, South Korea
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
Doc's Request.
10-02-2010
Nomination.....
not yet
IELTS Request
09-09-2010
File Transfer...
18-02-2010
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
don't know
Passport Req..
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi there,

I also has the same status since last week. Is there guarantee that they will request for medical? Application can be reject too. please clarify this quote.

Thank you in advance.

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
its depend on CHC too, Buffalo is too slow.....
India ND is some fast.... follow your CHC timeframe too.
I am waiting for MEDICAL since 4months from Buffalo CHC, all docs sent well , nothing requested, employer verification call etc done 2months ago.

OMM

arp

Feb 24, 2011
singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/04/2010
Doc's Request.
29/06/2010
AOR Received.
7/08/2010
IELTS Request
together submitted
File Transfer...
6/07/2010
Med's Request
12/07/2012,IP-16/02/2011(review bending),IP-17/04/2012-Started processiong
Med's Done....
01/08/2012
me to d same...
in process but inside showing vo review pending? i dont know why?

anumatri

Dec 9, 2009
Visa Office......
buffualo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-10-2010
Med's Request
waiting ...............
Hi Omm
what is employer verification call ?
they are going to call each employer ?

or only current employer ?

arp

Feb 24, 2011
singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/04/2010
Doc's Request.
29/06/2010
AOR Received.
7/08/2010
IELTS Request
together submitted
File Transfer...
6/07/2010
Med's Request
12/07/2012,IP-16/02/2011(review bending),IP-17/04/2012-Started processiong
Med's Done....
01/08/2012
is there any applicant from singapore visa office...
status showing- IN PROCESS from 17th feb 2011
when can expect medical
pls reply

medusa

Star Member
Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/4/2010
Doc's Request.
8/7/2010
AOR Received.
3/11/2010
Med's Request
27/05/2011.
Med's Done....
14/6/2011. received london 27/6/2011.
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12/9/2011.
VISA ISSUED...
28/9/2011
LANDED..........
24/5/2012
Roger55 said:
Case Processing Timeframe

Hi,

The moment your e-cas goes to 'in process' - STOP LOOKING @ IT, please. It doesn't help u -- neither it is [the e-cas] any 'tool' to check our case progress. Understand the timeframe instead:

Meds:
6-9 months from 2nd stage docs SENT,
OR
4-6 months from the 2nd AOR,
OR
3-5 months from any Addnl.Docs Request.

PPR:
3-5 months from Meds Received @ CHC,
7 months for some cases - with security issues,
[God forbid] Furthered Meds - need another 3-5 months,
[God forbid] External Security Check/s - may take the case to 9-12 months.

If PPR & Meds r together:
U r looking @ a total of 3-6 months for the Meds Validation + Security Clearances to fetch your PRVs - in 'normal' circumstances.

DANGER:
After Pps SENT -- DO NOT correspond with your VO*, s/he might just return your Pps 'unstamped' [and ask u to send them later].

Note:
Anytime the processing goes beyond the foregoing timeframe - pls feel free to contact your VO. U may use either the CIC 'webform' or email 'directly' to them.

Qorax
*Till 5-7 months.

hi roger55

thanks for posting this useful info. i have a question, maybe you'll be able to clarify: you say meds requests can be expected 3 to 5 months after additional documents are requested - after they are requested or after they have been sent? we had a request for additional documents early in november 2010, a few days after our 2nd aor (the date of our 2nd aor is also the date when we went 'in process'), but we sent these documents late in december. when should we expect our vo to contact us again (hopefully with a request for medicals) - should we start counting from the date they sent the request for additional documents or from the date we sent the documents? our vo (vienna) lists 8 months as average processing time and 4 months as the time after which you are advised to contact the vo if no further instructions have been received... four months will be up for us early in march. should we continue to wait or should we contact them? we are also getting new passports for our children and we need to send that information to the vo as well (in the next fortnight or so).

any words of advice you'd like to share?

many thanks:)

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Mine is also showing 'in process' since Feb 1, 2011. It does not show the date when processing began. it still shows 'pending review'. However I believe that i will recieve my MR within the next one month. Just being positive and trusting in GOD

man_gan

Feb 20, 2011
@ Rogar..Thanks A lot..

Also one question when are the possibility of Interview? If we have all points then we defiantly get visa?

ghumman

Jan 21, 2011
my online status has now changed to IN Process by 15.02.2011. my baby born in March-10 immemorially i informed CIC & they replied that "the information will be placed on you file" now as my status has changed to IN PROCESS i want to add my baby in application. i wrote to CIC-Londan to inquire about documents to submit? & person to who should i submit. they replied me as under:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

As of April 1, 2010, applications for permanent residence under the Economic categories for citizens or residents of Pakistan will be processed by our office in London, UK. The economic categories are comprised of Federal skilled Workers, Federal Investors, Self-Employed, Entrepreneurs, Provincial Nominees and Quebec-selected Permanent Workers and Business People. Although Islamabad will continue processing a few applications that are close to completion, the majority are being transferred to London. The file transfer of existing permanent residence applications under the Economic categories is currently underway.

Your application has been transferred and will be processed in London, please be advised that our office will contact you when we are in a position to begin processing your application. Please wait until this time before providing any new information relating to changes in your personal circumstances, additional dependents, new employment, education or new identity documents.

At this point, it is too early to tell what the new processing times will be for these cases in London. We regret that we cannot provide a schedule for the assessment of files and that our office cannot provide status updates at this time.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or email to the mailing address or email address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address or email address. Please also notify us if you would like to withdraw your application. For all other updates, wait until you are contacted by our office.

We thank you for your patience during this transition period and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (ASV)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

now as they are asking me to wait, i feel to send them the documents, some one help me regardin:

e-mail ID for corresponding with Landon Office?
what documents should i submit?
to whom should i submit documents?