+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status "Decision Made" without medical always means rejection?

harryk

Star Member
Apr 29, 2009
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys, here is another low from cic. I just received my letter of rejection. And u know what, i fall under noc code 4131 and have 5 yrs experience as college lecturer. I have sent a copy of my appointment letter, work experience certificate as well as income tax returns of last 4 yrs filed as college lecturer. And i get rejected bcoz i dont have a minimum of 1 yr of service as a college lecturer in the past 10 yrs!! I am ready to appeal against this omission on their part.

babutv2000

Jan 29, 2009
Sorry to hear that. You should definetely resubmit the application to novascotia. Not sure whether you can appeal. Make sure your job description in application exactly matches that of noc.

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
inportant questuion

any one got decision made before medical and after that recived letter for approval or medical?

another question when click on decision made what u will read common ?
i,m waiting urgent
thanks
mohamamd zakout

Aamee

Sep 10, 2009
Dear zakout76,

Can you please copy here what appears on the next page when you click on the underlined status DECISION MADE

Thanks

MarkCan

Oct 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April/May 2011
After reading comments here, I feel a newbie is likely to get confused. Let it be clear that if a decision is made before you medicals, chances are your application is rejected. There may be exceptional circumstances in which case the CIC will make a decision before the medicals, but the routine procedure is that a FINAL DECISION is only made after the medicals are over.

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
zakout76 said:
u mean i have to wait only and 90 % refuse right?
No one can say the exact percentage, but mostly it is rejected. Not trying to be mean but this is a bitter truth. You can wait til you receive the final response.

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
thank you
but the thing when i click on deciosn made on line i didint find extra details that the office will call regarding the deciosn, only i can find the old details no change
pls advice
thanks
mohammad

razzy

Oct 26, 2009
Hi guys,

My FSW file was received on 6th oct 2008 (point based system).The file no # was received on 13 march 2009.Today on 26th oct 2009 my application's online status is
"Decision Made" without medicals.

I am not sure if that is a rejection or approval........since i was not asked for medicals or RCMP police check of canada.

so when i clicked on decision made it says

"We received your application for permanent residence on October 6, 2008.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision"

Although i am qualifying on point based system.i Studied and worked in canada with the open work permit.

Anyone please share some information on that.I am kind of worried.

Thanks