+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

suv_techdream

Nov 8, 2023
I received my medical request on November 9th and was fortunate enough to complete my medical examination on the same day. While I am currently in Canada, four of my teammates are located outside of the country. I'm curious whether our permanent residency approvals will arrive simultaneously or if they may arrive separately.

Hey! Congratulations! What's your timeline, and did they ask you about additional/updated documents prior to the medical request?

As for the PR, I have a hunch the team will get it simultaneously.

Last edited:

umairewniwn

Nov 10, 2023
Hey! Congratulations! What's your timeline, and did they ask you about any extra documents prior to the medical request?

As for the PR, I have a hunch the team will get it simultaneously.
Hey, I filed my application in Oct 2022
Got my permanent number on 25th Oct, 2023
Got my Medical Request on 9th November, 2023

I think they are fast tracking upto 2500 Applications to hit their updated quota for this year so I am sure most of us will get our PR very soon.

Reactions: suv_techdream

umairewniwn

Nov 10, 2023

I think they are fast tracking upto 2500 Applications to hit their updated quota for this year so I am sure most of us will get our PR very soon.
They did not ask for any documents

Reactions: suv_techdream

suv_techdream

Nov 8, 2023

Awesome! I hope once we’re done with our medical the next step is PPR! Crossing my fingers that we don’t need to resubmit docs!!

Reactions: ASHMMD

syed3025

Feb 25, 2022

Same timelines we have.

yyyyuuuooo

Jun 15, 2017

Hi if your LOS from angel or incubator?
Which country are you from?
Thank you!

yyyyuuuooo

Jun 15, 2017
Hello everyone! Thank you for putting together this thread, it is super helpful. I would like to take this opportunity to share the timeline for my team, and I am optimistic that we will all see positive outcomes with our PR efforts soon.
  • Group composition: Team of 3
    • 1 based in Canada (primary)
    • 2 based outside Canada
  • Timeline:
    • Teammates outside Canada
      • August 28, 2022 - Lodged SUV application
      • September 3, 2022 - Upfront Medical
      • Sept 11, 2023 - AOR
      • Sept 14, 2023 - Biometrics
    • Teammate inside Canada
      • September 1, 2022 - Lodged SUV application
      • Biometrics: from previous application
      • Oct 19, 2023 - AOR
      • November 8, 2023 - Medical Request
I'm curious about the forthcoming steps and the potential need for additional or updated documents, should the officer require them. What would be the proactive approach in that scenario? Thank you and claiming that we will all get our PR soon!!
congratulations and would you mind telling us what is the type of your DO? as angel and incubators seem have different timelines, I wonder if they are prioritizing applications with Angel's LOS.
(I filed my application on 10/2022 but have not received anything yet)

parxakh

Nov 14, 2023
Hello
Im going to submit my work permit request.
Do you know that officers gave me open work permit or close work permit?

Sonshi

Sep 15, 2023
My friend got his medical request within one month of getting the permanent no. No ADR so far. Does it mean his PR is confirmed?

yyyyuuuooo

Jun 15, 2017
My friend got his medical request within one month of getting the permanent no. No ADR so far. Does it mean his PR is confirmed?
would you kindly provide your friend's timeline please?
it seems like they've sent a lot medical request during november(without asking adr, which is different from before). in the past some 2nd adr were asked after medical, so we don't know the answer yet.