+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

starting gemstone business in canada

ahmadst

Jun 10, 2022
i am from afghanistan kabul.i cant stay here more in kabul under taliban government
i wanna to shifting my life in canada forever and also i wanna starting gemstone business in canada thank you

milon45

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
i am from afghanistan kabul.i cant stay here more in kabul under taliban government Explore now
i wanna to shifting my life in canada forever and also i wanna starting gemstone business in canada thank you
if you're considering relocating to Canada, it's crucial to research immigration options and requirements thoroughly. Once you've secured the necessary visas or permits, you can explore starting a gemstone business. Research the market, understand legal requirements, and network with professionals in the industry for guidance and support. Best of luck with your plans for a new life in Canada and your gemstone business endeavors!

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
if you're considering relocating to Canada, it's crucial to research immigration options and requirements thoroughly. Once you've secured the necessary visas or permits, you can explore starting a gemstone business. Research the market, understand legal requirements, and network with professionals in the industry for guidance and support. Best of luck with your plans for a new life in Canada and your gemstone business endeavors!
That was 2 years ago..OP opened a Donair business instead

Last edited: