+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SRS H1B AINP-Tracking Application Sent from 15th March - 30th Mar.

bats45

Apr 12, 2009
yah, because of your screen name... Most of our names were similar, most of our culture were the same. Anyway, what is your NOC..

regards,
bats45

siva007

Apr 23, 2009
thementor2008 said:
Hey Guys,

Add me in too.. I'm from Trichy [Trichy,Salem,Erode, Coimbatore - Remembering those days while travelling from Trichy to Coimbatore].

I'm processing my application through immigration consultant.

Application sent on :Mar-20-2009
Application received: Mar-21-2009

Today got email from Alberta, plz see the below

MY NAME - certified (notarized) copy of United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) document(s) demonstrating that you have a valid visa in one of the following categories: H-1B, H1-B1, H-1C, and E-3. The document(s) must show the expiry date of your visa.

Kindly email scanned copies of both of these documents to us by May 8, 2009 or we will be returning the application as it will be considered incomplete, whereby you will have to resubmit the application with the requested documents.
I sent all the document before itself, but didn't notarize the I-797.

Just now I got notarize my I-797 and Visa copy in the passport and sent it.

They have mentioned -Kindly email scanned copies of both of these documents -- I got confused here. Does anyone know what both documents referred here?

Thanks,
J.

Good to see another person from neighbouring city. I had lived in Trichy and Coimbatore as well. Looking forward to meet you guyz in Alberta ;-)

Regards,
Siva

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
McLuvin said:
siva007 said:
Hello McLovin,

At what date did AiNP receive your application? Any idea?

Thanks,
Siva
Hi Shiva,

Sorry for asking this.... tamilaaaaa??

My application was recieved my AINP on 09th March 2009

BR,
McLuvin
Guys there is a way to send personal messages in this forum. Why dont you try that for such things.

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
siva007 said:
thementor2008 said:
Hey Guys,

Add me in too.. I'm from Trichy [Trichy,Salem,Erode, Coimbatore - Remembering those days while travelling from Trichy to Coimbatore].

MY NAME - certified (notarized) copy of United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) document(s) demonstrating that you have a valid visa in one of the following categories: H-1B, H1-B1, H-1C, and E-3. The document(s) must show the expiry date of your visa.

Kindly email scanned copies of both of these documents to us by May 8, 2009 or we will be returning the application as it will be considered incomplete, whereby you will have to resubmit the application with the requested documents.

They have mentioned -Kindly email scanned copies of both of these documents -- I got confused here. Does anyone know what both documents referred here?

Thanks,
J.

Good to see another person from neighbouring city. I had lived in Trichy and Coimbatore as well. Looking forward to meet you guyz in Alberta ;-)

Regards,
Siva
Sorry Makkale, I went into dormant mode for sometime now....

I dont understand onething... And I want to see how its for my other tamil brothers...

In july 2007, I applied for GC. After that, the possibility of getting a GC for anyone has become next to impossible....

In March 2008, I applied for AINP. Till then it was 4 months, now it has become 8 months....

I came into IT in 2001, IT Industry doomed then... I joined a good MNC... it went down and it came into profit mode... after i quit... its share went up more than 12$ after I quit....

All I can say is "Enna Kooduma Saravan Ithu"

Ok guys... El.Bee aatha sounda kuduthuta....

BR,
McLuvin

pk933

Apr 28, 2009
USA
hello guys,

My application received by AINP on 03/03/09.
NOC 2133 Electrical Engineer
just waitin to hear frm them..

procan

Star Member
Mar 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2009
Doc's Request.
05-11-2009
Nomination.....
17-11-2009 CIC App. Filed.: 12-03-2010
AOR Received.
28-06-2010
Med's Request
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
25-08-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2011
LANDED..........
23-06-2011
McLuvin said:
siva007 said:
thementor2008 said:
Hey Guys,

Thanks,
J.

Regards,
Siva
Sorry Makkale, I went into dormant mode for sometime now....

I dont understand onething... And I want to see how its for my other tamil brothers...

In july 2007, I applied for GC. After that, the possibility of getting a GC for anyone has become next to impossible....

In March 2008, I applied for AINP. Till then it was 4 months, now it has become 8 months....

I came into IT in 2001, IT Industry doomed then... I joined a good MNC... it went down and it came into profit mode... after i quit... its share went up more than 12$ after I quit....

All I can say is "Enna Kooduma Saravan Ithu"

Ok guys... El.Bee aatha sounda kuduthuta....

BR,
McLuvin
Hi McLuvin,

You are not alone...lot of people are in the same boat..

When I heard about AiNP, I was also happy.

"ippadi usuppethi usuppethi, udamba ranakalam akkurangappa....
....sssshhhh...mudiyalae...."

Good luck

Hunk

Mar 5, 2009
Hi All,

Today i received an email asking to submit Copy of Passport of Accompanying family members, my wife is in india persuing her masters and she doesnt got her passport yet. i clearly mentioned that only myself applying for Immigration then why they have asked me to submit? can i mail them back saying she is not accompanying me right now and more over she doesnt have the passport? is saturday a working day for AINP? and iam also asked to fill IMM5406 and Imm008 form schedule1 for spouse/dependent details, but IMM008 schedule1 has no such(spouse/dependent) information to fill. please reply

Hunk

Ambitious07

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
Hi guys,

I sent a AINP package on 03/18/2009 and they received on 03/19/2009. This is 2nd time I sent application for Canadian Immigration. First I have send 2007 and they refused in 2008 because I was short 2 points under Canadian Skilled Worker system. My question is, do they require old file number which I don't have now or they check with CIC because I mentioned clearly about my previous application.

Please let me know if anybody has the same situation.

Thanks

smilyster

Apr 12, 2009
Hartford
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2009
Doc's Request.
10-12-2009
Nomination.....
01-12-2010

>>
hi there..i got a question..
in oct 08 i got my h1b renewed till 2011 june. h1b visa stamp in passport shows Oct 2005 to Sept 2008(dates of my 1st h1b petition). I didnt happen to leave US since 2008 to get visa stamp in my passport till 2011 june. Will this be an issue that visa stamp is not till june 2011 at the time when i sent the application to AINP???

Thanks

maruti81

Mar 13, 2009
smilyster said:

>>
hi there..i got a question..
in oct 08 i got my h1b renewed till 2011 june. h1b visa stamp in passport shows Oct 2005 to Sept 2008(dates of my 1st h1b petition). I didnt happen to leave US since 2008 to get visa stamp in my passport till 2011 june. Will this be an issue that visa stamp is not till june 2011 at the time when i sent the application to AINP???

Thanks
Try sending your I-797 (the letter from USCIS showing your H-1B period with dates and I-94)..your employer should have this i guess..
tell them your H1B is renewed and this is the proof that your H1b is valid until 2011.

smilyster

Apr 12, 2009
Hartford
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2009
Doc's Request.
10-12-2009
Nomination.....
01-12-2010
I have sent all my H1b petition copies , USCIS documentation of new petition. New I 797 and I-94. Will that be fine..

smilyster

Apr 12, 2009
Hartford
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2009
Doc's Request.
10-12-2009
Nomination.....
01-12-2010
ofcourse all documents are notarised and certified as true copies..

n i am waiting for file no this month(For March 12th received date) if at all NOC 2171 AINP applications are processed
:(