+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPUTUM TEST TIMELINE

arsh2301

Nov 18, 2022
Not yet. I believe if the passport request is received then it means the visa is 99.9% given.

I want to get some idea as to how much time does it take to process the medical and then send the passport request.

The test was submitted to IRCC on 15th Dec. Till today there is no communication.
Yes if you get a passport request then your visa is given for sure. And to ask again, have you passed your medical, and what is the status in the GC key portal? If not passed ask IRCC through a web form.

Dec 10, 2022
Yes if you get a passport request then your visa is given for sure. And to ask again, have you passed your medical, and what is the status in the GC key portal? If not passed ask IRCC through a web form.
I am applying for Work visa and there is a legal firm handling my case as I have a job offer at hand.
I have no clue about GC key as I didn't submit my application.
Not sure what I could do to check status. The firm said sometime back that they can't check status.

arsh2301

Nov 18, 2022
I am applying for Work visa and there is a legal firm handling my case as I have a job offer at hand.
I have no clue about GC key as I didn't submit my application.
Not sure what I could do to check status. The firm said sometime back that they can't check status.
Okay great! My case is different as I am applying for a student visa all by myself. I submitted my application on Oct end and gave my sputum test on Nov 7 with the second x-ray to be taken on Jan 28 2023. So, I am waiting for the second Xray. Hope I get my visa shortly.

In your case, ask your agency to get the status through a web form from IRCC.

Dec 10, 2022
Okay great! My case is different as I am applying for a student visa all by myself. I submitted my application on Oct end and gave my sputum test on Nov 7 with the second x-ray to be taken on Jan 28 2023. So, I am waiting for the second Xray. Hope I get my visa shortly.

In your case, ask your agency to get the status through a web form from IRCC.
Thanks for your inputs. I raised my query in couple of forums as I needed info on something generic, which is the Sputum test timelines and the time it took to process post submission. I believe the processing times are more or less similar whether it is Work or Student visa.
For my case, there were December holidays in between and I have a joining date coming up starting April.

arsh2301

Nov 18, 2022
Thanks for your inputs. I raised my query in couple of forums as I needed info on something generic, which is the Sputum test timelines and the time it took to process post submission. I believe the processing times are more or less similar whether it is Work or Student visa.
For my case, there were December holidays in between and I have a joining date coming up starting April.
Ooh! I have my start date in January but I deferred my admission to April because of this! Don't worry u will get updated from IRCC soon.

arsh2301

Nov 18, 2022
And to add on how was your second XRay done. have u prepared urself before your second xray done.

Ashwath22

Feb 14, 2023
Ooh! I have my start date in January but I deferred my admission to April because of this! Don't worry u will get updated from IRCC soon.
Hello , I hope your second xray had no issues, can you share your timeline after submission of your second xray to getting your ppr please!

zagi

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
ISL & LVO
App. Filed.......
09 August 2013
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
to Islamabad Sep 2013 & to LVO "" and E-case status changed into "in process" on 23 April2014
Med's Request
from LVO 29 April 2014
Med's Done....
12 May 2014 & Medical received 20 May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 12 June 2014 & PPR2 03 JULY 2014 Decision made on July 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
15 July 2014
LANDED..........
4 Nov 2014
Hello, My parents went to IOM for 2nd X-Ray today afteer 90 days of 1st X-Ray, they told them that my parents Seputum result came negative but 2nd X-ray result is same as like the 1st one. Now they said that you both are clear from here & you dont need to come back here but you have to consult to pulmonologist for final opinion. (IOM gave the adress of pulmonologist).
What is this? Did anyone face this situation in this group? Thanks

Reactions: Newkhi

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello, My parents went to IOM for 2nd X-Ray today afteer 90 days of 1st X-Ray, they told them that my parents Seputum result came negative but 2nd X-ray result is same as like the 1st one. Now they said that you both are clear from here & you dont need to come back here but you have to consult to pulmonologist for final opinion. (IOM gave the adress of pulmonologist).
As far as I know usually medical panels don't consult you directly and neither you have to. You need to visit them for further test only if IRCC sends you a communication. Moreover the panel don't even notify you about anything on their behalf. It depends upon IRCC medical now to look upon the results now. If there is no change either it is clear medical or medical surveillance. I think this doc is recommending pulmonologist for their own profit, just be aware they are not taking your advantage.

Reactions: Newkhi

Newkhi

Apr 10, 2023
Hi, Mine also have same case. Can you tell me have your parents got the visa? And how much time It took the process after second X-ray.
thanks

Newkhi

Apr 10, 2023
Can anybody tell me the process after the Submitting the second X-ray. how much time it will take further to visa approval? or is there any further test and delays?

gattuso

Apr 15, 2023
Hello,ircc asked me to go for my medical and I went to iom and they I was told my xray wasn't clear enough and they want me to do a sputum test and do I need to send any information to ircc or iom will do that please help me on this

psyclio

May 15, 2023
i passed my medical exam today!
did you passed after exactly 2 months from your sputum test? Also, how long did it take to get your student permit / visa approval from after passing your medical.
I've taken my medical on April 14 but was asked to do sputum test on June 13, 14 and 15. I applied in gckey last March 20, completed biometrics on March 30. I already have an LOA from a college for September intake. However, I'm not sure with the delay on my medical if I'm able to do the September intake or just do a deferral...

Jun 13, 2023
Heyy guys today I got email for my medical xray and sputum test and I have applied for my canada student visa .Moreover, I haven't applied for my visa yet for my September 23 intake
Please tell me that can I apply for visa or defer my intake?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Heyy guys today I got email for my medical xray and sputum test and I have applied for my canada student visa .Moreover, I haven't applied for my visa yet for my September 23 intake
Please tell me that can I apply for visa or defer my intake?
You need to give sputum for 3 days and next xray after 3 months. Once you go to your medical doc they will let you know when to go for next xray. Take for instance its June now, so next xray will be in 3 months' time so somewhere in September. Then the reports are sent to IRCC and their medical panel takes a while. The timeline is different for everyone. I would definately defer mine to be on safer side rest is your call.