+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sputum exam THIRD XRAY

nitinkrm

Sep 26, 2024
Thank you so much for replying!

will they ask for any other test as well? The doctor has said a long list of test and she is confident enought to put me on medication even if all my reports are negative and xray hasnt changed.

i will for sure change the panel but wanted to know what can be the tests they might ask and process just in case things dont go well

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Thank you so much for replying!

will they ask for any other test as well? The doctor has said a long list of test and she is confident enought to put me on medication even if all my reports are negative and xray hasnt changed.

i will for sure change the panel but wanted to know what can be the tests they might ask and process just in case things dont go well
Usually if the xray is unchanged it means TB is inactive. But still you have to go for treatment but that can't be decided by doc, it can only be recommended by IRCC.

I think the argument between you two is the cause of her saying this.
The stage after furtherance (I am talking about Canada, don't know if you are here or overseas), is surveillance. In that tests done are sputum, xray, skin test and the results of these leads to further treatment.

nitinkrm

Sep 26, 2024
Usually if the xray is unchanged it means TB is inactive. But still you have to go for treatment but that can't be decided by doc, it can only be recommended by IRCC.

I think the argument between you two is the cause of her saying this.
The stage after furtherance (I am talking about Canada, don't know if you are here or overseas), is surveillance. In that tests done are sputum, xray, skin test and the results of these leads to further treatment.
i am in India right now, so will i get surveillance letter in this case? Or will be asked for CT and all the xyz tests which doctor is saying?

but ya, i will switch panel for sure… will wait for Ircc to contact me

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
i am in India right now, so will i get surveillance letter in this case? Or will be asked for CT and all the xyz tests which doctor is saying?

but ya, i will switch panel for sure… will wait for Ircc to contact me
Yes I believe if you reach that stage you will get it. The panel to be honest can not do anything on their own.