+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPP visa rejected, please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

run4jit

Sep 16, 2014
My SPP visa got rejected today, please help me with the below context:

Based on a careful review of the information contained in your application and all of the documentation which
you have provided in support of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act
and the Regulations. I am therefore refusing your application.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that “A foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a
visa or for any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an
examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of
this Act.” Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include
regulations made under it.

Also,

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, gap in studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

I have 2 years gap during my studies, and I had justified it using the failed mark-sheets.(too many of them)

Are there any hopes that I can make it through the General Study permit??

run4jit

Sep 16, 2014
Do I need to attach previous rejection letter while re-applying??

Also, what else do I need to mention relating to my previous rejection while re-applying?

erwinjohn997

Nov 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
waiting..
run4jit said:
Do I need to attach previous rejection letter while re-applying??

Also, what else do I need to mention relating to my previous rejection while re-applying?
yes you need to indicate in your SOP as to why you are rejected previously so that VO's will know why you are re applying again.

parabha3

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
WHR DID U PASSPORT GO FOR EVALUATION? bANGLORE OR DELHI?
TAKE HELP OF SOME CONSULTANT. i USED EDWISE

Deep SHAH

Oct 31, 2014
I have applied under SPP in Sheridan college –electromechanical engineering technician- 2 yrs diploma
With Overall 6 band (L-6,S-6,R-5.5,W-5.5) and I got rejected.
The reason was the proposed study did not match your previous qualification, language abilities,level of establishment and future prospects and plans.
My profile
10th-86%
12th-80%
BE in Electronics and communication engineering-75% complted in 2013 with 2 backlogs cleared
Sofcon Industrail automation course-4 months related to PLC upto Sep, 2013
My question is that I m applying under nonspp can I get work permit of 3 years after 2 years of study under nonspp?
Also should I choose University of Windsor or any college and I don’t want to lose Jan INTAKE 2015