I'll go with option 2 or 3 ...not 1.

just_do_it

Nov 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sweetalker said:
this is still better..
passport is clean..
Depends.. CIC will have a file for you so regardless of if they stamp your passport or not, they have a record of rejection.

They will share this with US, so you can forget about lying about it if you apply to US. Other countries, i'm not sure.

to the OP, PG diploma is definitely a step down. Maybe look into doing your MBA again? I know someone who had MBA in India and came here for an 'upgrade', studied for a year and got a canadian MBA. Might be possible but its getting tougher to get a student visa these days.

seemamrz

Oct 25, 2013
hi

please apply for marketing management financial services at george brown college,please contact me seemamirza,global opportunities,delhi,ure course of interest was not correct

prashant1111

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
I got rejection for Jan 2014 for Dalhousie University Sad.. the reason of refusal:your proposed stdies r nt reasonable in light of 1 or more of: ur qualifications, previous stdies, employment , level of establishment, language abilities, or ur future propects and plans.
I got admission in dalhousie UNI for M.engg in internetworking. my profile is B.E (E&C) 58% (10 backlogs with repeatation) and an year gap during U.G means B.E completed in 5 years. IELTS- 6.5 (min 6 in each),also my final year project was on networking and I have also submitted a certificate from a private institute of N+, CCNA, MCSE where I have done training of these networking courses .. sufficient funds shown, but SOP was very poor... applied under university category.. now how to resolve this issue with this profile?? plz guide me, I am desparately looking for help on this as I want to re-apply soon for the same intake..