+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPP VISA REFUSED. PLEASE HELP

psandhu1993

Dec 20, 2015
Hi im parminder ,
i applied on 2nd of december from Chd. VFS office n got rejection on 18th of december. I havw done graduation. N my profile is
10th - 8.4 cgpa
12th - 79.2% (commerce with maths with 77 score in maths)
BBA - 62.04%
IELTS - 6.5 bands (L7 R6.5 W6 S6)

i already have my elder sister in canada.she is still studying. N my grandfather is accompanying my father for financial support.he is army retired n my father is govt. Job holder.
I havent yet read the rejection letter as yet.

Hopes are all broken . Please anyone can tell that im still eligible to apply or not ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You can apply again but not under SPP. What were the refusal reasons? What did you plan on studying in Canada?

psandhu1993

Dec 20, 2015
I want to do international business management course and centinnial college , st. Clair college were my choice .. and i got offer letter from st. Clair.
Exactly i dont know about the reason yet. I will tell you bro as soon as i get rejection letter from consultant.

Helpmeplease007

Nov 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mostly ur refusal reason would be "other reason" When VO does not have any other option of Refusing ur visa they would use "other reason" which mean ur course doesn't not match ur previous studies ,academic scores and all ... And basically as commerce student would go in "business course" seriously CIC needs a wake up call .. Don't worry firstly apply for capis notes and then again apply for may intake !! Bro u need to be strong !! God is testing our patients lets start the fight and win it

psandhu1993

Dec 20, 2015
Bro , i have one more question now . Someone have told me that if you get refusal on canada's visa then one should apply eagerly. Should wait with 3-4 months gap and then apply again ..

Is it true ?

Prince ghotra

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
NOC Code......
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
sumbitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਅਕਾਲ ਦੀ
LANDED..........
ਮਰਜੀ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ
Helpmeplease007 said:
Mostly ur refusal reason would be "other reason" When VO does not have any other option of Refusing ur visa they would use "other reason" which mean ur course doesn't not match ur previous studies ,academic scores and all ... And basically as commerce student would go in "business course" seriously CIC needs a wake up call .. Don't worry firstly apply for capis notes and then again apply for may intake !! Bro u need to be strong !! God is testing our patients lets start the fight and win it
you are absolutely right buddy. Mine also got rejected under "OTHERS" . NOW,PLANNING FOR MAY INTAKE (APPLIED FOR CAIPS)

Helpmeplease007

Nov 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Imrankhan2093 said:
I have been rejected THRICE and all the time reason was OTHERS.
Feeling very sorry for you bro .. But I guess u should had applied for capis note and then apply .. Ur agent will not recommend for capis note and all they would be like sir don't worry we will apply again with change in ur course and charge only this and that amount !! Just for you sir and all that shit !! Don't lose hope apply for capis note and then see , if you find any solution for ur problem and then again apply for September intake or else go for USA study permit which is interview base and then ur sheets of papers won't matter any more .. Have good interview and ur visa is approved !! If not Canada then why not USA !!

psandhu1993

Dec 20, 2015
scylla said:
You can apply again but not under SPP. What were the refusal reasons? What did you plan on studying in Canada?
Bro i got refusal letter. My application was rejected with the reason marked as *others

iamkran

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
App. Filed.......
22-05-2018
Nomination.....
26-04-2018
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
22-10-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
No need
Passport Req..
Upront with application
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2015
LANDED..........
23-12-2015
contact your agent and reapply i suggest because one of my friend re applied by changing the sop and got his visa just 2 days bfore the course,,,
so never lose hope bro.