+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPP VISA APPROVAL

Arvind Razdan

Jun 24, 2014
ahmedabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have applied for candian student visa under SPP. Got admitted in humber for September 14 in. Project management, which is a graduate certificate course for 1 academic year. I have scored. 8 bands in IELTS. Completed my bachelor's in engineering in 2009, in which I suffered two drops. I also completed my masters in technology in manufacturing this June
. I have also an work experience of. 4 years out of which 2 years are full. Time and the remaining along with my full time matters degree. I have paid first semester fees and have also got my 10k CAD transferred as GIC. Perak I have shown a figure of 45000 CAD including fees and. Got. I wanted to know the possibilities of my Visa getting approved. Our taking loan was necessary.

jessica1

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 july 2014
IELTS Request
7.5 all > 6.5
Med's Request
Pre
VISA ISSUED...
19 july 2014
LANDED..........
sooonn
Chances are good but mostly depend on luck things that can increase your chances is country ties, ex- marriage, property, work etc. enough funds etc.

donzgl4

Star Member
Jul 6, 2014
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
L-9 R-7.5 S-6.5 W-6 Overall-7.5
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Done....
29-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Arvind Razdan said:
Desperately need some guidance
Share ur profile??

Arvind Razdan

Jun 24, 2014
ahmedabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
10th 76%,
12th 74%,
Engineering - production. 58%……6 YEARS
Job 2 years
Mtech - mechanical, 68 pc, 3 years
In parallel to Mtech did job for. 2 years
IELTS 8
1st sem tuition fees paid
GIC done
No loan taken
Showed 45k cad in application,
Applied on 2nd july

donzgl4

Star Member
Jul 6, 2014
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
L-9 R-7.5 S-6.5 W-6 Overall-7.5
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Done....
29-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Arvind Razdan said:
10th 76%,
12th 74%,
Engineering - production. 58%......6 YEARS
Job 2 years
Mtech - mechanical, 68 pc, 3 years
In parallel to Mtech did job for. 2 years
IELTS 8
1st sem tuition fees paid
GIC done
No loan taken
Showed 45k cad in application,
Applied on 2nd july
Loan is not necessary..
but I feel like there can be chances that embassy might say that graduate certificate is after graduation not post graduation..
otherwise ur profile is good..
Wish u best of luck for ur visa..
when and where had u applied for visa??

jessica1

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 july 2014
IELTS Request
7.5 all > 6.5
Med's Request
Pre
VISA ISSUED...
19 july 2014
LANDED..........
sooonn
Arvind Razdan said:
I have applied for candian student visa under SPP. Got admitted in humber for September 14 in. Project management, which is a graduate certificate course for 1 academic year. I have scored. 8 bands in IELTS. Completed my bachelor's in engineering in 2009, in which I suffered two drops. I also completed my masters in technology in manufacturing this June
. I have also an work experience of. 4 years out of which 2 years are full. Time and the remaining along with my full time matters degree. I have paid first semester fees and have also got my 10k CAD transferred as GIC. Perak I have shown a figure of 45000 CAD including fees and. Got. I wanted to know the possibilities of my Visa getting approved. Our taking loan was necessary.
when did you apply for visa and you have fair chances only thing bugging me is your course selected , why did you go for project management after technical background and did you show enough tie to home country in visa application ?

regards

Arvind Razdan

Jun 24, 2014
ahmedabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jessica1 said:
when did you apply for visa and you have fair chances only thing bugging me is your course selected , why did you go for project management after technical background and did you show enough tie to home country in visa application ?

regards
I have applied on 2nd july, and the main reason for my course selection was to apply for Project Management professional examination for which this course helps or somewhat is a prerequisite. Well in my family ties I have mentioned that I have a father, mother and a sister, didn't knew what else to show in ties.

jessica1

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 july 2014
IELTS Request
7.5 all > 6.5
Med's Request
Pre
VISA ISSUED...
19 july 2014
LANDED..........
sooonn
other than relational ties you can show property and job and a wife

vengaty

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/14
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
02/09/14
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10/09/14
VISA ISSUED...
soon by gods will
LANDED..........
soon by gods will
jessica1 said:
Chances are good but mostly depend on luck things that can increase your chances is country ties, ex- marriage, property, work etc. enough funds etc.
In all your past replies you have always given luck as the priority for visa.How many cases have you seen which succeeded only with luck in your experience without the actual requirements being fulfilled?Stop giving blind comments all the time.Please comment something that makes sense rather than about luck over and over.

jessica1

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 july 2014
IELTS Request
7.5 all > 6.5
Med's Request
Pre
VISA ISSUED...
19 july 2014
LANDED..........
sooonn
vengaty said:
In all your past replies you have always given luck as the priority for visa.How many cases have you seen which succeeded only with luck in your experience without the actual requirements being fulfilled?Stop giving blind comments all the time.Please comment something that makes sense rather than about luck over and over.
Didnt know that you are following my posts but thanks for following my posts, Of course luck comes after fulfilling paper requirements but Please tell me how luck is not responsible for getting visa ? I have seen people with 5.5 and 5.0 bands IELTs and getting USA visa and canada visa,also I have seen people with strong academic background ,GMAT, IELTS and sufficient funds and relevant and still didnt get visa, so I have my sources. I hope you are not implying that Dont put required documents and apply for visa and test your luck ? but it seems you have already implied by writing this " How many cases have you seen which succeeded only with luck in your experience without the actual requirements being fulfilled? * and tell me to stop this and stop that , you dont own this forum.you are giving your inputs and I am giving my inputs.

TY