+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPP REJECTION FOR JAN'2017 INTAKE

Jassaljasingh

Oct 27, 2016
Hello

I have completed my Bachelor's from Middlesex University (2011- 2014) in Bsc Business management and scored 75% .
Then i started working in my family business (export) . I got the acceptance letter from Humber college for Global Business Management.

Documents attached for SPP.

IELTS- 6.5 (MINIMUM 6)
10th MARK SHEET
10th PASSING CERTIFICATE
12TH MARK SHEET
12TH PASSING CERTIFICATE
BACHELORS CONSOLIDATED MARK SHEET
DEGREE FROM MIDDLESEX UNIVERSITY
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
PASSPORT COPIES
IMM 1294E APPLICATION FORM
STUDY PERMIT QUESTIONNAIRE
IMM 5961E SPP CHECKLIST
IMM 5645E FAMILY INFORMATION FORM
OFFER LETTER FROM COLLEGE
FEE RECEIPT FROM COLLEGE
GIC CERTIFICATE
SCOTIA BANK WELCOME LETTER
WORK EXPERIENCE
MEDICAL
LOAN LETTER
IELTS

Applied under spp and got rejected.

Reason for rejection : your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more......

I dono what to do now .

Jassaljasingh

Oct 27, 2016
REASON FOR REJECTION : Your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, language abilities or your future prospects and plans. [/b][/b]

varunnarayan

Jun 15, 2015
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-0
1. You have an excellent degree from an amazing university abroad , You should be applying to a University rsther than a college. From the VIsa Officers point of view , It's recommended that you pursue your masters rather than a diploma

2. You wouldn't have needed your IELTS score . Your previous academic degree is from an English speaking country thereby making you except from English tests.

Jassaljasingh

Oct 27, 2016
I have chosen Global business management as it suites me the most and offers me internship as well , the fees is also fine and humber is one of the best community college in Canada.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Jassaljasingh said:
Hello

I have completed my Bachelor's from Middlesex University (2011- 2014) in Bsc Business management and scored 75% .
Then i started working in my family business (export) . I got the acceptance letter from Humber college for Global Business Management.

Documents attached for SPP.

IELTS- 6.5 (MINIMUM 6)
10th MARK SHEET
10th PASSING CERTIFICATE
12TH MARK SHEET
12TH PASSING CERTIFICATE
BACHELORS CONSOLIDATED MARK SHEET
DEGREE FROM MIDDLESEX UNIVERSITY
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
PASSPORT COPIES
IMM 1294E APPLICATION FORM
STUDY PERMIT QUESTIONNAIRE
IMM 5961E SPP CHECKLIST
IMM 5645E FAMILY INFORMATION FORM
OFFER LETTER FROM COLLEGE
FEE RECEIPT FROM COLLEGE
GIC CERTIFICATE
SCOTIA BANK WELCOME LETTER
WORK EXPERIENCE
MEDICAL
LOAN LETTER
IELTS

Applied under spp and got rejected.

Reason for rejection : your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more......

I dono what to do now .
Hi,

I don't see anything negative in your profile , maybe u applied online , right ? Or paper based ?
I can say there could be a missing mark sheets , are you sure that you have attached every documents in a proper manner ? If yes then I would say CIC gonna mad and rejecting genuine applications

Wait for other comments -

norikochawla

Oct 25, 2016
My passport status changed to processed n dispatched and ready for collection. Does that mean negative? Everything was upfront

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
norikochawla said:
My passport status changed to processed n dispatched and ready for collection. Does that mean negative? Everything was upfront
Where did you applied?

And just wait and hope for the best,

You will listen good news soon,

Best of luck

Jassaljasingh

Oct 27, 2016
hardeep bal said:
Hi,

I don't see anything negative in your profile , maybe u applied online , right ? Or paper based ?
I can say there could be a missing mark sheets , are you sure that you have attached every documents in a proper manner ? If yes then I would say CIC gonna mad and rejecting genuine applications

Wait for other comments -

I applied in delhi vfs and attached each and every marksheet - i didnt apply online !

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Jassaljasingh said:
I applied in delhi vfs and attached each and every marksheet - i didnt apply online !
Feeling scared by knowing your situation,,

Can you please let me know -

Your course was at post graduate level or post secondary level ?

In how many days they had dispatched your pp ?

Jassaljasingh

Oct 27, 2016
hardeep bal said:
Feeling scared by knowing your situation,,

Can you please let me know -

Your course was at post graduate level or post secondary level ?

In how many days they had dispatched your pp ?

its at post graduation level , thats why the requirement was a bachelor's degree... i got my passport on the 9th day .

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Jassaljasingh said:
its at post graduation level , thats why the requirement was a bachelor's degree... i got my passport on the 9th day .
Well,

I would say - your International degree from UK is entirely related to your proposed program you don't need to change it ,there are mainly two options for you now -

1) if you can wait apply for GCMS (caips notes ) to know about the exact reason of your refusal and then reapply with proper justification of those reasons for next intake

2) you can apply for the similar intake along with some other docs like , recommendation letter's from your past institute and statement of purpose with content including how this program is relevant to your past studies and your aim after completion of this course

Thank you

Best of luck

Jassaljasingh

Oct 27, 2016
hardeep bal said:
Well,

I would say - your International degree from UK is entirely related to your proposed program you don't need to change it ,there are mainly two options for you now -

1) if you can wait apply for GCMS (caips notes ) to know about the exact reason of your refusal and then reapply with proper justification of those reasons for next intake

2) you can apply for the similar intake along with some other docs like , recommendation letter's from your past institute and statement of purpose with content including how this program is relevant to your past studies and your aim after completion of this course

Thank you

Best of luck

I have reapplied yesterday with a new SOP ( justification letter ) and attached ITR , Sponser letter from my parents and i have covered all the points about the course and my plans after the completion of the degree.

Trsh

Jan 15, 2018
I have reapplied yesterday with a new SOP ( justification letter ) and attached ITR , Sponser letter from my parents and i have covered all the points about the course and my plans after the completion of the degree.
Hey can u tell me whether your visa got accepted or not? I also applied to humber for the same course and got rejected. Im planning to reapply but i am worried.