Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2012
LANDED..........
20-11-2012
when spp new rules are going to implement ......
is Canadian embassy receiving the study permit application(delhi or chandigarh,,india)?if no so when CHC wll start to receive application.

dineshonnet

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
amankaur said:
when spp new rules are going to implement ......
is Canadian embassy receiving the study permit application(delhi or chandigarh,,india)?if no so when CHC wll start to receive application.
Aman kaur no update till now.

sawal

Aug 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amankaur said:
yes. thx frd
i think there will be no change in the rules for jan intake bcoz the last deadline for visa filling is 1st of dec and and colleges start issuing offer letter even 4-5 months prior to the session , and now only less then 3 months left for last date so logically they cant just make the changes in the rule because so many of students has allready paid their fees so i think there will be no change for this session

amankaur

Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2012
LANDED..........
20-11-2012
sawal said:
i think there will be no change in the rules for jan intake bcoz the last deadline for visa filling is 1st of dec and and colleges start issuing offer letter even 4-5 months prior to the session , and now only less then 3 months left for last date so logically they cant just make the changes in the rule because so many of students has allready paid their fees so i think there will be no change for this session
yes, i also got offer letter yesterday , n im waiting new update from CHC.
thx ur king info.

dineshonnet

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
sawal said:
yes colleges have started giving admissions from last 2 weeks. we should wait upto sept15 and after that we shall start working on our applications

sawal

Aug 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amankaur said:
yes, i also got offer letter yesterday , n im waiting new update from CHC.
thx ur king info.
which course and college u r going to apply and what is u r profile ??

amankaur

Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2012
LANDED..........
20-11-2012
sawal said:
which course and college u r going to apply and what is u r profile ??
i got admission in humber college in wireless telecommunication (ontario college graduate certificate),
i did b-tech in ece with 76% in 2011, diploma 72% in 2008 .. 10th 75%..there is one year gap from 11- 2012, i m wooring about this gap , i did not do any work in this gap..ielts 6.5(each 6)

LION717

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
It clearly states Preferred option and not mandatory so why ppl r worrying its just optional to pay full year tution fees and further it has mentioned that evidance of your first year tution payment that you can also show evidence in form of loan which covers your full year tution fees.

Moreover in alternative option its clearly mentioned as receipt of first year tution fees so here rules apply to pay full year tution fees in advance.

But you can go with 1st preferred option that says to show evidance of first year tution payment which you can show in form of loan If still it doest not clarify look at above point of preferred option it clearly states that Copy of receipts for payment provided by the SPP institution (pre-payment of
first term is strongly recommended) look at word prepayment of your first term mean first semester so just chill only change is for your living exp you can show GIC or loan .......

anshuman

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2014
Hello Friends and seniors

I am looking to apply for Canada education but am unaware of eligibility criteria, on college website its written as follows

•One English, Grade 12 (ENG4C or ENG4U)
plus

•One Mathematics, Grade 12 (C or U) with a minimum of 70%
•Biology, Grade 11 (C or U)
•Chemistry, Grade 12 (C or U) or Chemistry, Grade 11 (U)

what are these C OR U,

Now the thing is I got 62% in mathematics in India with 70% in chemistry, and 75% in Biology with IELTS score of 6.5 overall, am I eligible for course. how can I convert canadian percentage in Indian percentage.

thankyou

amankaur

Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2012
LANDED..........
20-11-2012
LION717 said:
It clearly states Preferred option and not mandatory so why ppl r worrying its just optional to pay full year tution fees and further it has mentioned that evidance of your first year tution payment that you can also show evidence in form of loan which covers your full year tution fees.

Moreover in alternative option its clearly mentioned as receipt of first year tution fees so here rules apply to pay full year tution fees in advance.

But you can go with 1st preferred option that says to show evidance of first year tution payment which you can show in form of loan If still it doest not clarify look at above point of preferred option it clearly states that Copy of receipts for payment provided by the SPP institution (pre-payment of
first term is strongly recommended) look at word prepayment of your first term mean first semester so just chill only change is for your living exp you can show GIC or loan .......
can we show evidence of 1st year tuition fee by showing them fee receipts (first year) ?

adi9771

Aug 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
14-02-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2013.
LANDED..........
21-04-2013
amankaur said:
can we show evidence of 1st year tuition fee by showing them fee receipts (first year) ?
yes you can.. its written on cic.

Shoeb_Shaikh

Apr 25, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/11/2012
IELTS Request
13/11/2011 :-7.0 (L=7.5, R=8.5, W=6.5, S=6.0)
Med's Done....
18/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2012
that means we can take loan from credila or any local bank , pay the fees and show the receipt thats it and take GIC of 10000$ towards living expensesfrom nova scotia bank from india/
By the way do an1 know here how to take GIC from nova scotia bank