+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPP College:Student Visa:Interview Call:Fall 2016

Sherwin7

Mar 30, 2016
Hello people!

I have applied for Fall 2016 to Confederation College.

I would like to call the attention of people who have been called for an interview for the student visa.

This case is strange. Completely strange!!

All information prior to interview call was made through myCIC account. However, for the interview call, the email it came from is unknown. Moreover, the notification came to my consultant and is not visible on myCIC account.

Further, the next day, I received a mail from CIC regarding new email in the inbox. I thought that it was regarding the interview call. However, it said that we have come to a decision and require your passport for further processing.

I inquired with a couple of friends regarding the same and was told that this mail is sent went the application is approved & for stamping.

Now the question arising is, why is there a need for visa interview, once the decision is made?
Should the visa interview call be updated in myCIC?

Please get in touch guys if a similar situation is faced by you!!
All other, feel free to comment.!!

Tensed a bit!!The joy of approval can't be enjoyed to fullest.

The interview call is for 26th July 2016 at 1PM in New Delhi.

Regards
Shewin Samson
+919930209998
Mumbai, India.

Sherwin7

Mar 30, 2016

Subject:
IRCC NOTIFICATION OF INTERVIEW
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2016 05:47:33 +0000
To:
13 July 2016
File Number: *Removed for security reasons* UCI: *Removed for security reasons*

Name of the applicant: Sherwin Samson
Email: mumbai@canamgroup.com(counsellor's emailID, to which the email came, all others came to mine)

Dear Sherwin Samson,

This refers to your application for a visa for Canada.

In order to continue processing of your application you are required to attend an interview at the High Commission of Canada, 7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi.

Your interview is scheduled for: 26/07/2016 01:00 PM

Please note that the format for the date is (dd/mm/yyyy).

To allow sufficient time to pass through security, please appear at least 15 minutes but not more than 30 minutes before your scheduled interview time

Note that interviews will normally not be rescheduled. If you do not attend your interview, your file will be assessed on the basis of the application as submitted and will likely be refused.

You are required to bring to interview the originals of all documents you have submitted in support of your student visa application and your passport.

Please bring this letter with you to interview.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

Sherwin7

Mar 30, 2016
10th-85%
12th-85%
BE Mech (2014)-60.3%
IELTS-8(overall)

3 months gap, since my joining given by company was in November..

Since Nov-14, working in reputed oil & gas company.

parrykk

Jun 24, 2016
Your profile is good ! Its very rare to get interview in SPP category ! one out of hundred students get!

parrykk

Jun 24, 2016
Dont worry ! Hope for the best! My consultant mailed me questions that can be asked in an interview. If you want i can mail you, it might be useful to you.

Echo123

Jul 18, 2016
My brother has applied for sept 2016 session . He has received email for interview on 26 July at 1 pm as well..

Sherwin7

Mar 30, 2016
I had written to Delhi high commission & they reverted back by saying please ignore the mail. It was an error from their side.

SandraRotaru

Star Member
Oct 12, 2015
so, did you get the visa after all? Seems like you did and all they wanted was the passport. Best wishes for you! Congrats if you did!
Where will you be studying?

sakthi95

Apr 23, 2016
Hey shervin, did you get your visa?? caz I too got the same email from them. But still waiting for passport request from cic