+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse's Bank statement for Proof of Funds

anandekraj

Jun 6, 2018
Let know what
I was also in a same situation for proof of funds. Did give the same in writing, but it says, NOT ACCEPTABLE.
So now, whats next? Will they consider it?
Let me know what happen in your case... Did they accept your proof of fund by your spouse

anandekraj

Jun 6, 2018
If your spouse is coming with you, you can count money you have together in a joint account. You may be able to count money in an account under their name only, but you must prove you have access to the money. Good Luck!
I have same case... My wife is primary And I am dependent And accompanying her. 50 % funds are in my account so can she show that fund and And do I have to submit any POF letter from bank also

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I have same case... My wife is primary And I am dependent And accompanying her. 50 % funds are in my account so can she show that fund and And do I have to submit any POF letter from bank also
submit a letter from your side(in addition to the bank letter), saying that you have no objection that your wife has complete access to money in your account and be utilized by her at any point of time.

anandekraj

Jun 6, 2018
submit a letter from your side(in addition to the bank letter), saying that you have no objection that your wife has complete access to money in your account and be utilized by her at any point of time.
OK one more thing.... I have to get Proof of fund letter from bank and do I also have to submit 6 month statement or just Bank letter

goyalneha60

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
@santhkum90 @noscaf2014 @pk46

thanks for your confirmation. Just that i am having some dilemma on this matter as if really need to and no other alternative way, i will need to make an oversea trip to my home country to get this money transferring from my wife to my account and get bank certificate.

Below statement is from CIC: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/proof-funds.html

1. If your spouse is coming with you, you can count money you have together in a joint account.
2. You may be able to count money in an account under their name only, but you must prove you have access to the money.
3. If you are invited to apply, you must give written proof that you have this money.
hi

Need your help. Are you able to confirm that the letter worked and you got PR? I am in similar situation and will be taking a signed letter from spouse mentioning that i have access to his funds. thank you so much.

Pak 7625

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-11-2018
Med's Done....
07-12-2018
Passport Req..
09-08-2019
How much money do you need in your account as a proof of funds ?
Depends on the number of family members. For a family of three is 19100 cad

Pak 7625

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-11-2018
Med's Done....
07-12-2018
Passport Req..
09-08-2019
15531 for a family of two

Reactions: linamina

sweethoney

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
No need to notarize these docs. Just print it in an A4 sheet and don't forget to get his/her signature. I did the same and got my PR. Don't worry about the format too much.
bro i have the same case. she is a primary applicant and funds are in my account. so firstly i need a letter from the bank which states all the required statement then i need an affidavit or noc?

Nov 28, 2018
bro i have the same case. she is a primary applicant and funds are in my account. so firstly i need a letter from the bank which states all the required statement then i need an affidavit or noc?
i am yet to upload, if i get any firm update before submission, i will update my comment here. plz share your confirm view once you get any solid response on this

Reactions: sweethoney
Nov 28, 2018
i am yet to upload, if i get any firm update before submission, i will update my comment here. plz share your confirm view once you get any solid response on this