+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse work permit

RMittal123

Sep 23, 2021
Hi,

I am US green card holder and will apply for study permit and I am going to apply for work permit for my spouse with me and she is currently in india.
My question is, as I will apply online from USA and the time for processing work permit from USA is 7 week India. From India is 35 weeks.so if I apply both these applications together then my study permit will also deplayed for 35 weeks or her work permit will be processed according to USA processing time

RMittal123

Sep 23, 2021
Hi,

I am US green card holder and will apply for study permit and I am going to apply for work permit for my spouse with me and she is currently in india.
My question is, as I will apply online from USA and the time for processing work permit from USA is 7 week India. From India is 35 weeks.so if I apply both these applications together then my study permit will also deplayed for 35 weeks or her work permit will be processed according to USA processing time
If anyone can answer that then I will ge grateful

Googo

Sep 30, 2022
Hi - I am in the same situation, what was the outcome of your and your spouse application and how long it took both of your application to get processed?

Googo

Sep 30, 2022
@RMittal123 Could you please share your experience? I am in the same situation, what was the outcome of your and your spouse application and how long it took both of your application to get processed?