+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse visa

Jicijoy

Nov 6, 2018
Hai all,
I am student in Canada. My course will complete on April 2020. I got married on June 2019 and it was register marriage from India with the permission of my parents. Actually it was a 3 year relationship. We met rarely due to the long distance, so we took only 5-6 photos during that time. After that6 to 7 months I came to Canada as student. For register marriage I went for only 15 day and the marriage was very simple includes only our parents and siblings also some of my spouse friends. But I submitted like total 20 to 23 documents from Canada as well from India. But the problem with our photos I sent like 8 to marriage photos but it was very simple and taken from phone. And I sent more than 35 personal photos. Along with I sent more relationship documents like joint account first page, lic in both our names, spouse name in his passport, WhatsApp history, travel together tickets, marriage certificate. Do the immigration officers are more concern about the photos? If some have the same situation and got visa please reply.

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Hai all,
I am student in Canada. My course will complete on April 2020. I got married on June 2019 and it was register marriage from India with the permission of my parents. Actually it was a 3 year relationship. We met rarely due to the long distance, so we took only 5-6 photos during that time. After that6 to 7 months I came to Canada as student. For register marriage I went for only 15 day and the marriage was very simple includes only our parents and siblings also some of my spouse friends. But I submitted like total 20 to 23 documents from Canada as well from India. But the problem with our photos I sent like 8 to marriage photos but it was very simple and taken from phone. And I sent more than 35 personal photos. Along with I sent more relationship documents like joint account first page, lic in both our names, spouse name in his passport, WhatsApp history, travel together tickets, marriage certificate. Do the immigration officers are more concern about the photos? If some have the same situation and got visa please reply.
Before answering Let me tell you, I am and was never in the same situation.

Now to your question, It looks like you have submitted enough proofs so you do not need to worry at all.

Best of luck!

Queen.k

Sep 25, 2019
London
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello guys.

I am an international student. I came here in the Canada last Dec. 2018 and my program will be finish next year August 2020. I came here alone and my status was single. Last month I just get married, and I want to apply an Spouse visa (open work permit) for my husband.

Any advices how I can apply an Spouse visa?
Thank you.

Jicijoy

Nov 6, 2018
Hello guys.

I am an international student. I came here in the Canada last Dec. 2018 and my program will be finish next year August 2020. I came here alone and my status was single. Last month I just get married, and I want to apply an Spouse visa (open work permit) for my husband.

Any advices how I can apply an Spouse visa?
Thank you.
It is better to consult a good agency asap. So they can help you.