singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hi everyone,

My husband is home and is thinking to apply for tourist visa...with my company's offer letter and pay slips...assuring that i woukd return back soon to my home country after a 2 weeks stay. Will that be helpful? Are there any chances that i will be given tourist visa ?
TRV is not guaranteed for all applicants. A woman's son died in my relatives, she was refused to attend the funeral, but later when she applied on a minor function with more supportive docs she was given a TRV. So you have to prove that he MUST go back for his ties back home, he do have lot of income and Assets, and big house /land etc and so on. They wanna make sure he will certainly come back.

Ayesha.1293

Apr 18, 2018
TRV is not guaranteed for all applicants. A woman's son died in my relatives, she was refused to attend the funeral, but later when she applied on a minor function with more supportive docs she was given a TRV. So you have to prove that he MUST go back for his ties back home, he do have lot of income and Assets, and big house /land etc and so on. They wanna make sure he will certainly come back.
Hi thanks for the info.
I dont have any assets on my name. The only assurance is my company for which iam working. My husband has applied for my visa with my inlaws who have very great assets and a great travel history since my father in law was a marine engineer and both my mother inlaw and father inlaw have completed 3 to 4 passports which includes many places of travel history. My husband has enclosed a covering letter stating that he would take care of the financial expenses for us all with my payslips of 5 months from the company + my medical examination proof that i had given during my PR application submission and now my PR is currently being processed in new delhi. Are there any chances that it will get accepted ??

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hi thanks for the info.
I dont have any assets on my name. The only assurance is my company for which iam working. My husband has applied for my visa with my inlaws who have very great assets and a great travel history since my father in law was a marine engineer and both my mother inlaw and father inlaw have completed 3 to 4 passports which includes many places of travel history. My husband has enclosed a covering letter stating that he would take care of the financial expenses for us all with my payslips of 5 months from the company + my medical examination proof that i had given during my PR application submission and now my PR is currently being processed in new delhi. Are there any chances that it will get accepted ??
I doubt it. With all the "Previous Attempts" I don't think so. U can try don't wanna discourage you.They need to see anything,bank balances etc IN the name of APPLICANT, not father or relatives. Its a matter of LUCK sometimes but TIES back home is a MUST.