Passport Req..
February 4, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
July 25, 2011
hello mga ka forums!
wala lang..
miss ko kayo... sis side and sis aginaya ang gaganda ng table ntin ah..
hndi ako matunong niyang ginagawa nyo..

wala pa visa ko.. ang tagal..! ::) ::) ::)

sana dumating na bukas!!
Goodnight!! may ma DDM na jan..
Kagulo na naman kayo pag UUPDATE!!!!! yiieeeeeeee!!!! :p :p :p

axel03

Star Member
May 19, 2011
sideangel85 said:
Hi axel!...merong update kanina!..meron sa kabilang thread at meron din dito...si ssetmike for interview this june 23, si kjneo in process na..check mo sau! :p
@sideangel

walang pagbabago sa ecas ko hehehehe

goodluck satin lahat....
keep praying and believing

sideangel85

May 15, 2011
Davao City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
12-05-2011
File Transfer...
11-05-2011
Med's Done....
24-01-2011
Passport Req..
26-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
looking forward to it :D
certifiedtofiluk101 said:
sana nga maraming updates para viral hahaha.. kasama ako sa viral ng medical received with in process na bonus. at kung may update ulit yung iba ngayon na in process.... waaaaa... magkaka-update na rin kaya ako ng DM?!!! waaaaaa sana ngaaa!!! :p
Yan lng ata ang gusto kong virus na kumalat ate! :p ...pero parang ibang virus ang tumama saken at parang magkaka sipon ako...lol :p....mamaya na 1:30 pm (canada time) ang sample taking ni hubby para sa DNA...this week magsisimula na akong maghintay ng email or letter from them for the sample taking...so ipagdarasal ko na lng na ma DM na ang dapat na ma :p .... bukas may update yan!..khit nga sunday meron eh!... :p

sideangel85

May 15, 2011
Davao City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
12-05-2011
File Transfer...
11-05-2011
Med's Done....
24-01-2011
Passport Req..
26-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
miss_ian said:
hello mga ka forums!
wala lang..
miss ko kayo... sis side and sis aginaya ang gaganda ng table ntin ah..
hndi ako matunong niyang ginagawa nyo..

wala pa visa ko.. ang tagal..! ::) ::) ::)

sana dumating na bukas!!
Goodnight!! may ma DDM na jan..
Kagulo na naman kayo pag UUPDATE!!!!! yiieeeeeeee!!!! :p :p :p
Hi sis miss_ian!..im so glad to read your post that way!...masayang masaya ka na tlga!...ay naku sinabi mo pa..parang nasa office nga kami ni sis aginaya..yung parang may deadline kami na project at yung boss nmin ay mainit na ang ulo...but still we hit the deadline.. kalokang over time nga lng...were glad nagustuhan nyo :p .... ok lng na mag update ang importante is may progress sa application nating lahat ;D ;)

C

certifiedtofiluk101

sideangel85 said:
Yan lng ata ang gusto kong virus na kumalat ate! :p ...pero parang ibang virus ang tumama saken at parang magkaka sipon ako...lol :p....mamaya na 1:30 pm (canada time) ang sample taking ni hubby para sa DNA...this week magsisimula na akong maghintay ng email or letter from them for the sample taking...so ipagdarasal ko na lng na ma DM na ang dapat na ma :p .... bukas may update yan!..khit nga sunday meron eh!... :p

hihihi... after his sample taking/swabbing mamaya, mag expect ka na ng DNA test request for your baby by next week :) yehey! tuloy-tuloy na yan...

good luck sis :)

sideangel85

May 15, 2011
Davao City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
12-05-2011
File Transfer...
11-05-2011
Med's Done....
24-01-2011
Passport Req..
26-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
axel03 said:
@ sideangel

walang pagbabago sa ecas ko hehehehe

goodluck satin lahat....
keep praying and believing
Bukas yan malamang may update!..Goodluck everybody and goodnyt!... ;)

conmon

Aug 25, 2010
hi everyone!!! i have question regarding my application. my visa started processing since november 2009. medical examination done, and it was delayed due of security check. federal MP called us and they tols us that the background check were done and no problems about it. since it took so long after the background check, my medical examination was expired so the canadian office informed us to have a medical examination again. my first medical had no problems and this second medical are done too, i just want to ask that since all of the requirements are done what is the tentative time that they will send my visa.

benz19

Mar 2, 2011
aginaya said:
@ benz

ay ano po add mo? update? fill out mo yun link na post ni sis side or yun second link na nasa post ko. then submit mo lang, update na lang ni sis sideangel later. marereceive naman nya yun didiretso sa chart yun sinubmit mo. :) or post mo na lang here pwede rin. :D thanks! :)
@ aginaya...tnx!!!...buti ka pa mkakasama muna c hubby mu..haixt ....gudluck s new lyf mu s canada..!! :)

redtag

May 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN. 6, 2011
Doc's Request.
MAY 25, 2011
File Transfer...
MAY 11, 2011
Med's Done....
MAR. 30, 2011
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
MAY 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
AUG.14.....received AUG. 23
LANDED..........
October 10, 2011
Good morning to all members especially those with updates....I know how happy you are guys but opposite to what I felt now....I feel sad and helpless...I really wish to be with my husband now...He's now grieving...his father passed away this morning...My husband need comfort and my support... :( :(I dont know what to do that makes him calm..I know the feeling of sorrow...sana Lord dumating na visa namin so that my husband can lean on me this moment of mourning and sorrowfulness. I try to ease the pain but I can't do nothing but to pray...:( :(

NT_PH

Mar 19, 2011
Davao
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
October 21,2011
conmon said:
hi everyone!!! i have question regarding my application. my visa started processing since november 2009. medical examination done, and it was delayed due of security check. federal MP called us and they tols us that the background check were done and no problems about it. since it took so long after the background check, my medical examination was expired so the canadian office informed us to have a medical examination again. my first medical had no problems and this second medical are done too, i just want to ask that since all of the requirements are done what is the tentative time that they will send my visa.
hello Conmon . we are the same boat am batch nov. 2009. and Embassy manila request a new medical for me and my baby also. since we submitted our new medical it almost 45 days now and we still no news from manila embassy. but some forumers says it take 2 to 3 months to wait before manila embassy give the result. thanks can you post your time line.. thanks

epohope

Jun 18, 2011
Hi , can anyone help me pls? I got a letter from embassy last april 23 and they required me to submit additional documents such a passport, and proof of medical exam using appendix C form. I had my medical on april 26 and sent to the embassy the documents that they need. Lately this june 14, i again received a letter requiring me to complete my medical examination, and attached Section A of the medical report on the letter. I went to the hospital where I had my medical and they told me that they have sent a copy of that Section A of the medical report to the embassy, together with the complete result of my exam on May 3. Instead of filling out the section A, the doctor gave me a certification that i have completed my medical examination on april and they have already sent the result to the embassy.Did anyone had gone through this one before? thank you and I really appreciate anyone's help...

here is my timeline for application :

Feb 11 - sent application
March 23- Manila received application
April 29- sent additional documents ( passport and proof of medical)
June 10 - ECAS " In Process"
june 17 - sent certification that i have completed medical

NT_PH

Mar 19, 2011
Davao
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
October 21,2011
epohope said:
Hi , can anyone help me pls? I got a letter from embassy last april 23 and they required me to submit additional documents such a passport, and proof of medical exam using appendix C form. I had my medical on april 26 and sent to the embassy the documents that they need. Lately this june 14, i again received a letter requiring me to complete my medical examination, and attached Section A of the medical report on the letter. I went to the hospital where I had my medical and they told me that they have sent a copy of that Section A of the medical report to the embassy, together with the complete result of my exam on May 3. Instead of filling out the section A, the doctor gave me a certification that i have completed my medical examination on april and they have already sent the result to the embassy.Did anyone had gone through this one before? thank you and I really appreciate anyone's help...

hello epohope welcome to the forum... you can make an explaination letter about your medical together with the certificatte that the doctor's given to you.

redtag

May 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN. 6, 2011
Doc's Request.
MAY 25, 2011
File Transfer...
MAY 11, 2011
Med's Done....
MAR. 30, 2011
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
MAY 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
AUG.14.....received AUG. 23
LANDED..........
October 10, 2011
epohope said:

Hi epohope! Welcome to the club! God bless po.