App. Filed.......
November 23, 2010
Passport Req..
February 4, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
July 25, 2011
have anyone of you felt na bakit ganto ang buhay ko? i mean the feeling of loneliness, napakahirap.. you want to die and quit this waiting game.. truly, i want to quit now.. dapat malakas ako pero i don't know.. bakit ko pa nafefeel ito.. eh halos mag one year na kami magkahiwalay.. kung tutuusin dpt sanay na eh.. pero ganto pa rn.. hay.. cnxa npo kau lahat.! :'( :'( :'(

sideangel85

May 15, 2011
Davao City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
12-05-2011
File Transfer...
11-05-2011
Med's Done....
24-01-2011
Passport Req..
26-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
looking forward to it :D
miss_ian said:
have anyone of you felt na bakit ganto ang buhay ko? i mean the feeling of loneliness, napakahirap.. you want to die and quit this waiting game.. truly, i want to quit now.. dapat malakas ako pero i don't know.. bakit ko pa nafefeel ito.. eh halos mag one year na kami magkahiwalay.. kung tutuusin dpt sanay na eh.. pero ganto pa rn.. hay.. cnxa npo kau lahat.! :'( :'( :'(
Hi there miss_ian!..dumating din ako sa point na ganyan, and minsan sobra pa..but I just comfort my self thinking that things happen for a reason and God's plan are more great that our plan. :) We experience loneliness differently so i cant say that "I know what you feel"..but maybe we are the same in other way and that's we both love the person behind our sacrifices...extend more your patience for that person, because you know he/she is worth that sacrifice you currently experiencing. ;)

axel03

Star Member
May 19, 2011
sideangel85 said:
Hi there miss_ian!..dumating din ako sa point na ganyan, and minsan sobra pa..but I just comfort my self thinking that things happen for a reason and God's plan are more great that our plan. :) We experience loneliness differently so i cant say that "I know what you feel"..but maybe we are the same in other way and that's we both love the person behind our sacrifices...extend more your patience for that person, because you know he/she is worth that sacrifice you currently experiencing. ;)
tama c ate sideangel..... kaya mo yan miss ian... be strong.. ung mga pinagdadaanan nating lahat ngaun ay pagsubok lamang para sa napakagandang bagay na hinihintay nating lahat hehehe ung makasama ang mga nalayo satin =]

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miss_ian said:
@ miss_ian

yeah i have been into that almost same feeling like yours, and i know almost all of us here have went through it and some are still going through it.. just to share to you what i have exactly felt during those moment. i wrote it down in a letter and the letter goes like this.

I'm super sad today..:( Sadness that could already almost eat me..Lord pls give me more patience if that's what you think i need for now..I felt like i have no one to hold on to right now but myself and you..In times like these, i wanna die..but i just don't like the idea of dying literally. You know, i mean if i could die for a moment, forget the ache, the hopelessness and frustrations and just wake up when everything is ok. I think that way, i could at least feel relax and rest my worries. but i know that would'nt be possible. For in this life you have to face the battle until you have won and for me to do that i have to stand still no matter what. and since that was so, pls Lord give me more courage to stay strong and moving and fighting. I know, everything passes and this is just one. In just a few days i know amidst all these, i will be very very happy and i will wait Lord even this hurt is already almost killing me, i will just be here sitting, waiting patiently until that right time comes. i know you are working on it and you're not yet done with me.

Just pls Lord, don't leave..thank you!

Oh, Mr. delivery man..come and knock on my door tomorrow plsss..and have my visa handed on me..thank you!

~ you'll get over with it girl! ako dati pag nasasad ako ng super sad na halos nagsisikip na dibdib ko. i keep telling this to myself. "ok, if i'll cry today, even if i'll shout and give up..will there gonna be any changes in the situation?" NOTHING! right? so whats the deal? do something else or think something beautiful to divert your attention. its not easy i know, but believe me, its easier than feeling so lonely and sad..

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goodnight guys!!! have a good sleep! tomorrow will be another day! keep your hopes high!

LITTLEJAI

Star Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 03,2011
Doc's Request.
AOM
mrs.vip said:
regarding sa anak d ko sure eh pero ung payment each un..
ung sa name naman kung ano name ng passport mo un ang lagay mo kase ako maiden name gamit ko nung nagsulat ako dun eh..
@ vip,
Thanks po for the quick response. ;) para sure isama ko nalang ang anak ko sa seminar nho?
and do you have idea how much po ang fee? thank you po ulet! god bless po. ;)

LITTLEJAI

Star Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 03,2011
Doc's Request.
AOM
miss_ian said:
HI there miss_ian ,
First of all i wanna hug you girl.. ;( We are all in the same boat here thats why we are here to support each and every one of us.Second of all,Dont allow the dark side to take over and
please dont give up on what ever it is you are doing
One of the best ways to deal with this is to pray harder. ;) cheerup and godbless to all of us here. ;) hugs!!!!

eeyore

Aug 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miss_ian said:

@miss_ian

lagi ka lang magdasal yan ang ang laban ng tulad natin sa lungkot...isipin mo nalang kami 10 yrs kami na hindi nagkasama ng matagl....sa dami ng dumating sa buhay namin lalo kaming naging matatag sa isat isa ng asawa ko....walang time na nag away kami sa 10 yrs na yan at may anak pa kami na 6 yrs old na ngaun....pag tinatanong ng anak namin kung kelan kami mabubuo parang nadudurog puso ko na di ko alam ang isasagot....magpakatatag ka magdasal lagi kase si God laging nanjan lalot pag kelangan at down na down na tau...God Bless po

mrs.vip

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LITTLEJAI said:
@ vip,
Thanks po for the quick response. ;) para sure isama ko nalang ang anak ko sa seminar nho?
and do you have idea how much po ang fee? thank you po ulet! god bless po. ;)
ay bata naman yan dba so kahit hindi mo na sya isama kase nung andun ako nung binibgay n ung passport kase may sticker na ung iba nakikita ko ang dame passport pero isa lang kumukuha siguro un ung mga LC2 or FSW ntapos mga principal applicant lang umattend try mo tumawag sa CFO para sure kase kawawa naman ung bata wala naman un gagawin dun.. mabobore lang sya hehe..

pero ung sa application form kung each pa kayo hindi ko lang sure itawag mo na lang or gumawa k ng dalawa para sure hehe pero ung payment alam ko each kayo so x2 kayo

un lang :)

LITTLEJAI

Star Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 03,2011
Doc's Request.
AOM
mrs.vip said:
ay bata naman yan dba so kahit hindi mo na sya isama kase nung andun ako nung binibgay n ung passport kase may sticker na ung iba nakikita ko ang dame passport pero isa lang kumukuha siguro un ung mga LC2 or FSW ntapos mga principal applicant lang umattend try mo tumawag sa CFO para sure kase kawawa naman ung bata wala naman un gagawin dun.. mabobore lang sya hehe..

pero ung sa application form kung each pa kayo hindi ko lang sure itawag mo na lang or gumawa k ng dalawa para sure hehe pero ung payment alam ko each kayo so x2 kayo

un lang :)
aH OK. Thanks so much talaga.. ;)
Do you have idea how much po ang fee? waiting pa naman po kame ng anak ko ng visa, tinanong ko lang po para my idea na po ako kong darating na ako sa step na ganun.. ;)

LITTLEJAI

Star Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 03,2011
Doc's Request.
AOM

gOOD MORNING EVERYONE...!!!

Hi guys, i have question po specially to those applicants with dependents, I just learned this from other forum that we need to secure some sort of permit not sure if its the correct term "permit" anyhow, permit from DSWD para po sa travel document ng dependent .? this applies to dependents below 18yrs. old. how true?sino po naka experience ng ganun dito?
Thanks po mga ka forum in advance!!!! godless ;D!!!

dorisiana

Nov 13, 2010
Laguna, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB. 28 2011
Doc's Request.
MAY 5 2011
AOR Received.
MAY 6 2011
File Transfer...
APRIL 4 2011
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 2010
Passport Req..
MAY 6 2011
VISA ISSUED...
in God's will..
LANDED..........
God knows what's best for us.
LITTLEJAI said:

Hi guys, i have question po specially to those applicants with dependents, I just learned this from other forum that we need to secure some sort of permit not sure if its the correct term "permit" anyhow, permit from DSWD para po sa travel document ng dependent .? this applies to dependents below 18yrs. old. how true?sino po naka experience ng ganun dito?
hi littlejai, ahm ang alam ko pag wala sa apelido mo yung anak mo need mo magsecure nung travel permit from DSWD.. sa case ko kasi hindi na daw kelangan eh sole custody ko kasi anak ko..

dorisiana

Nov 13, 2010
Laguna, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB. 28 2011
Doc's Request.
MAY 5 2011
AOR Received.
MAY 6 2011
File Transfer...
APRIL 4 2011
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 2010
Passport Req..
MAY 6 2011
VISA ISSUED...
in God's will..
LANDED..........
God knows what's best for us.
hi peeps goodmorning! and para sa atin, mga nahihintay HAPPY WAITING! huwag po masisiraan ng loob, God knows what's best for us, He know when is the perfect time para ibigay sa atin yung hinihintay natin.. Faith and trust po sa Kanya ang kailangan natin kung hindi magb-breakdown talaga tayo.. miss_ian, be strong.. madami tayong nakakaramdam ng ganyan, magdasal ka lang po at kumuha ka din ng lakas ng loob sa asawa mo (yun kasi ginagawa ko. hehe)... don't forget God is good, giving up means loosing trust sa Kanya..

anyway, 1 month na today nung ipinasa ko passport namin ng anak ko.. excited na ako sa mga darating na araw, I trust God na in His perfect time and plans eh soon mad-DM na rin kame.. positive din si hubby before daw June22.. haha! sana... sana...

NT_PH

Mar 19, 2011
Davao
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
October 21,2011
LITTLEJAI said:

LITTLEJAI hello , good morning... on my experience embassy manila sent a request form : ito ang nilalaman Consent of the father of your child stating that he is allowing your children to stay and live with you in Canada permanently. PLease used the attached form IMM5604, DEclaration From Non-Accompanying Parents/Guardian for Minors Immigrating to Canada for compliance with this requirements...

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GOOD MORNING PEOPLE IN THE FORUM! :) BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF YOU GUYS! KEEP YOUR HOPES HIGH AND YOUR FAITH UP! GOD IS GREAT! :D

aginaya said:

MEMBER: APPLICATION AAF/PP ADDITIONAL ECAS DM: VISA: FLIGHT:
SENT: SENT: REQ. SENT: STATUS: DESTINATION

1. CESKAT nov feb 18 none application received on jan 18 eversince winnepeg MB
(bf)

2. MISS_IAN nov 23 feb 4 none application received on jan 10 toronto
(wife & son) (address appeared on ecas)

3. HAPPILYMARRIED nov 25 feb 6 none in process on feb 15

4. NICE2010 dec 1 feb 12 feb 28 application received on jan 18 eversince ontario
(divorce petition&i.d)

5. BDO32 dec 1 feb 25 feb 25 application received on jan 25 montreal
medical result received on may 20
(advisory on marriage)
6. AGINAYA dec 2 feb 15 march 18 application received on jan 18 eversince vancouver
(fbi clearance) (in process on May 27) (DM May 28) (VISA June 1)
(address appeared on ecas on april 20)
7. TIN1586 dec 3 feb 5 april 8 in process on feb 15 (same ecas until VISA May 10) edmonton
(husband) (landing fee&remed) (ecas changed to DM May 14)

8. INFINITY8 dec 3 no PPR yet feb 21 application received on jan 31 ontario
(divorce paper)

9. MRSJM dec 9 feb 21 march 11 application received on jan 26 (DM May13) toronto
(divorce petition)

10. ROVI dec 10 feb 14 none application received on winnipeg
(husband) (MAY10-received an email for interview on JUNE 7)

11. SSETMIKE dec 10 march 14 none application received on jan 18 alberta

12. BENZ19 dec 20 feb 10 march 7 application received on jan 26 toronto
(advisory on marriage)
(address appeared on ecas)
13. EEYORE dec 23 march 31 march 31 in process on may 7 (DM May13) (VISA May 21) ontario
(divorce certificate)

14. ARRIANECAT jan 20 march 9 march 9 application received on march 1 b.c
(pp size pic/personal history)

15. ASMA_TUNISAN jan 20 medical received

16. MSIDGZ jan 21 march 9 none application received on march 2 winnepeg

17. JANUARY jan 26 march 26 march 26 application received on vancouver
(permanent records/birthcert/baptismalcert/voterscert)

18. DARK BEAUTY jan 26 march 26 april 7 in process vancouver

19. MICAH101 feb 11 april 29 none application received on march 16 eversince alberta

20. KIM RAJA feb 11 march 4 none in process on march 25 (VISA May 28) calgary
(spousal working visa)

21. DORISIANA feb 26 may 6 may 6 application received on april 12 eversince edmonton
(relationship history with X/daughter's father)

22. LITTLEJAI march 3 may 6 may 6 application received on winnipeg
(advisory on marriage)

23. AXELO3 march 3 may 17 none application received on april 11 vancouver
(wife)

24. ARKANGEL march 11 may 3 none application received on quebec

25. HAROLD march 17 may 24 may 24 application received on
(advisory on marriage)

26. SIDEANGEL185 march 21 may 26 may 26 application received on april 21 toronto
(advisory on marriage/NSO birthcert)

27. ANNIE_ANNIE april 1 application received on June 2 toronto

28. MIGA-QUATCHI april 5 application received on may 20 abbotsford, bc

29. REDTAG april 11 application received on May 11 ontario

30. LOVELEX april 12
(wife)

31. SSTHOMAS may 18 saskatchewan

32. BLESTCHECHE05 may 18 b.c

33. TRIZIENNE june 1

34. ANNRRAMOS have not yet submitted a file alberta

35. FILBERT have not yet submitted a file

RED: VISA RECEIVED
ORANGE: DM

Guys, kindly send me the missing info, suggestions and if there are corrections on your timelines, so i could update it. thanks!

Pls. fill out the following for the new member!

MEMBER:
APPLICATION SENT:
AAF/PP SENT:
ADDITIONAL REQ. SENT:
ECAS:
DESTINATION:

IMPORTANT LINKS:

* http://www.cic.gc.ca (citizenship and immigration canada)

* http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-how.asp#step2 (Sponsoring your family: Spouses and dependent children — How to apply)

* http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp (where you can get all the forms for sponsoring a spouse)

* http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx (how to find a designated medical practitioner)

* http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/background-checks (how to get FBI clearance)

* http://nso.citizenservices.com.ph/apply/cenomar (how to get advisory on marriage on line)

* https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas ( how to check your online status)

* http://www.parl.gc.ca/MembersOfParliament/MainMPsCompleteList.aspx?Language=e (to check the member of the parliament in your area)

* www.cfo.gov.ph OR http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1348:fiancee-spouses-and-other-partners-of-foreign-nationals&catid=140 (CFO website - to check requirements, fees, address and contacts)

- As Filipinos going abroad as fiancé(e)s, spouses or other partners of foreign nationals, you are required to attend the CFO's guidance and counseling session in order to secure the Guidance and Counseling Certificate (GCC) and the CFO sticker.

- You also need this certificate to renew or apply for a new passport at the Department of Foreign Affairs)

* http://www.flightnetwork.com / http://www.farecompare.com / http://www.flightcenter.com/ http://www.cheapflights.ca (where to get plane tickets/cheap flights)

ADDRESSES AND CONTACTS:

CANADA EMBASSY CALL CENTER: 1-888-242-2100

MANILA EMBASSY: Mission Tel.: (63-2) 857-9001
Immigration Tel.: (63-2) 857-9002 (recorded information)
Email: MANIL.IMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca

MANILA EMBASSY OFFICE LOCATION:

Embassy of Canada
Immigration and Visa Section
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Philippines

DHL #: 02-879-8888 and 02-811-7000

ABBREVIATIONS:

ECAS: electronic client application status
PPR: passport request