Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
spiderman12 said:
dear Tsichi:
i am in the same boat.applied in Jun 12, received AOR in Aug from Missisauga, follwoed by file transfer in Aug 12 to Abu Dhabi,..Since then, did not heard any thing from Abu \dahbi..Did they sent you or to any one any AOR?
They usually send an AOR from Abu Dhabi after two months from the date you received your first AOR from Mississauga.....

I've been looking at many of the cases from Abu Dhabi under the same spousal category and have noticed this to be a trend...

hope it helps!

Please keep everyone posted and please do let us know when you receive your AOR's from Abu Dhabi (This goes out to everyone here, please)....... It's great to have a forum here where we can all share our experiences with the Abu Dhabi visa office..... so keep posting with any updated from the VO.

Take care and good luck to all of you!!! :) :)

Tsichi15

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
friedbrains said:
Your passport should be on it's way! My visa office is Abu Dhabi as well but changed my address to Vancouver as I have been in Canada while waiting for my Visa, and it took them exactly 10 working days to complete it, not 10 calendar days, then you have to add the transit days for Aramex as well...
Hi,

Just wanna ask since you are in Canada while waiting your visa from Abu dhabi. Because im currently working here in Jeddah and my contract will end by early next year, is it possible for me to stay in Phil. While the application is ongoing? Can we change address anytime during the process?
Im worried cuz i dont know if i can leave KSA while im being assessed here and my visa office is abu dhabi. Thank you

friedbrains

Apr 6, 2012
Tsichi15 said:
Hi,

Just wanna ask since you are in Canada while waiting your visa from Abu dhabi. Because im currently working here in Jeddah and my contract will end by early next year, is it possible for me to stay in Phil. While the application is ongoing? Can we change address anytime during the process?
Im worried cuz i dont know if i can leave KSA while im being assessed here and my visa office is abu dhabi. Thank you
Yes, you can always change your address. Just inform them of any changes including end of contract, etc.

Tsichi15

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
friedbrains said:
Yes, you can always change your address. Just inform them of any changes including end of contract, etc.
thanks! meaning they are not going to require you to be in ksa before they release the visa ryt? so guess i just have to send them an email about the change of address then.thanks again. :D
Still hoping that next month we will receive a good response about our application though. Also for the other applicants here that are still waiting. Goodluck to all!

mrs alkhatib

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello
is it possible to refer me and my husband to your connection
we are in desperate help!! :'(

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
December 4th 2012, All sent January 3rd 2013
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
April 16th 2013 - "In Process" on E-Cas: April 17th 2013
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
Hi,

I'm in the same boat as you and received my AOR in September of 2012 from Mississauga.... I haven't heard anything from the Abu Dhabi office as of yet....

It just says application received and medical results have been received on e-cas.

I was wondering if you've heard any news in regards to your case..

Would greatly appreciate your reply.

Thanks

Khansa

tahzib

Nov 22, 2012
Mrs. tasleem said:
Hello every one. This is my 2nd post to this website (its a duplicate since i cant link on here). However, I have visited it numorous times.
to begin with thanks to Missmini for posting the link to gaafaa's story... on another link for;
Re: Spouse sponsorship Abu Dhabi office .... it that gave me a lot of hope for my case :)

I am a canadian citizen, I have applied for my husband. he resides in dubai and is a pakistani national. our time line is as follows:

file was received in missisaga on Sep 21st, 2011
file transfered to abu dhabi on Nov 21st, 2011
file opened in abu dhabi on Jan 24th, 2012
we received additional doc request on jan 24th as well --- (detail below)
they receieved our doc on Feb 5th i believe (we knew through our tracking number)
online it showed they started processing our case on March 4th , 2012
Now on April 11th, 2012 we received an email saying send your passport, we are ready to issue visa

Now the documents that were requested 1 was a RESIDENCY QUESTIONAIRE for me - the sponsor - since i visited my husband in nov after applying, the embassy was concerned with where am i living?. 2nd was his back ground information document since we missed a month or 2 in the personal history column and also his address PO box number was written wrong in one of the columns - (my mistake)

So i wish this time line of our case, gives hope to ppl out there. the embasy is processing cases really fast now. given that the paper work is strong. apart from that one mistake of po box number my file was very strong. i had a lot of picutres from after wedding, the 2 visits to dubai - pics, boarding passes and my expenses under his name. we skyped a lot and i printed our convos, phone bills etc.

so all together it took 7 months ..... he got his pasport back today as of April 23rd. just a day before our 1st weding aniversary :)
hello ms. tasleem,
Im actually in a similar situation as yours and i have been requested to send the additional documents however im not currently employed and have been out of Canada. I have the other documents though such as the Tax returns,
could you please help me on how to fill out that residency questionnair? and can i write and extra letter to them explaiing my situation?
thanks

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
tahzib said:
hello ms. tasleem,
Im actually in a similar situation as yours and i have been requested to send the additional documents however im not currently employed and have been out of Canada. I have the other documents though such as the Tax returns,
could you please help me on how to fill out that residency questionnair? and can i write and extra letter to them explaiing my situation?
thanks
Tahzib, could you please post your timeline.

Thank you.

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
Hi

I was looking over some of your posts and was just wondering if you've received PPR yet and if your case has progressed in anyway.

I'm also sponsoring my husband through through Abu Dhabi. Also was your husband a citizen or PR when he sponsored you? I don't understand why they would ask your husband's exit and entry stamps if he is the sponsor.

Would greatly appreciate your reply.

Lana2 said:
Hi everyone from Saudi Arabia!

My husband is my sponsor for the immigration to Canada and this days we are living in KSA.

He is Canadian about 10 years ( originally from Pakistan ).

From 1983 - 1999 He worked in KSA and Bahrain.
From 1999 till 2005 lived and worked in Canada permanent

In Nov. 2005 he returned to KSA, divorce and remarried .

We are in "process for immigration as a wife of Canadian " from 27 Sept. 2010 in Abu Dhabi ...

10 month ago Abu Dhabi Immigration Section ask us
- A complete copy of your sponsor's passports from 1998-PRESENT. Please ensure that it includes a copy of each page (including blank pages). ...........

My husband kept all his old passports and we send copies to Abu Dhabi.......

3 month ago Abu Dhabi Immigration Section ask us :
Your sponsor's Canadian Tax NOA's from 2001-2005.

My husband had those TAX forms and we send to Abu Dhabi Immigration Section and even some articles from local Canadian newspaper about him and his business in Canada as a new immigrant.

Today we received letter from Abu Dhabi Immigration Section, they ask us :

Your sponsor's original and official entry and exit records issued by the (BAHRAIN) immigration authorities. The official entry and exit records must date back from (JANUARY 1998) to present.

Your sponsor's original and official entry and exit records issued by the (K.S.A) immigration authorities. The official entry and exit records must date back from (January 1998) to present.

Everyone ( who live in Saudi Arabia or Bahrain ) will understand that is impossible have to get those documents in KSA or Bahrain and Immigration Section knows about it very well!!!!!!
We will try, but how???????
OR ask for the help lawyer???
Did someone have the same situation????

Lana

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
I received an Email from Abu Dhabi, asking for the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.
I've already included this when submitting the application to Mississauga. I have a receipt for a total of $1,040 dollars as well.
I really don't understand why they are asking for it again. I paid the fees online and I have a receipt with a bar code and total showing $1,040......
What should I do,,, so worried and confused now.

I believe it was $550 dollars + $490 = $1,040

can anyone please guide me..

Thanks!

Lana2

Apr 25, 2012
Hi munchkin80,
I got my immigration visa in July 2012 valid till May 2013 . All process took 24 months.
We had a very-very difficult time to get all the exit-re entries from Saudi Arabia and Bahrain ( from 1998 till 2012.) for my husband, who is Canadian citizen from 2003. Also they ask him to send full copy of his passports from 1998 till 2012, copy of Canadian tax returns from 1999 till 2005. We do not know why they ask for all this , but may be they have some reason. We did everything they ask and sent to Abu Dhabi. They did not ask us to cancel Saudi Arabia residence visa before issuing the Canadian visa.
Best wishes for you.
Lana

Lana2

Apr 25, 2012
Hi munchkin80,

I got my immigration visa in July 2012 valid till May 2013 . All process took 24 months.
We had a very-very difficult time to get all the exit-re entries from Saudi Arabia and Bahrain ( from 1998 till 2012.) for my husband, who is Canadian citizen from 2003. Also they ask him to send full copy of his passports from 1998 till 2012, copy of Canadian tax returns from 1999 till 2005. We do not know why they ask for all this , but may be they have some reason. We did everything they ask and sent to Abu Dhabi. They did not ask us to cancel Saudi Arabia residence visa before issuing the Canadian visa.
Best wishes for you.
Lana

Lana2

Apr 25, 2012
We had the same problem and decided to pay twice rather than spend time proving that we had already paid and sent them the receipt. Similarly, they lost our police report and we decided to get another one rather than try to show that it had already been sent to them. However, after the second payment, they STILL said that no payment had been received!

I suggest you call Mississauga (number in website but VERY hard to get through...keep trying) and also fax the receipt to them with a covering letter. The Mississauga voice mail computer gives an update of your file while you are waiting, and it tells you about payments made. At least, that is what I remember. The system is that Missis. has to update Adu Dhabi about your payments, and in my case they had not done so, for both payments. Eventually something shook loose and Abu Dhabi was updated.

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
Hi Lana thanks for your reply. I am a Canadian citizen by birth and sponsoring my husband from Abu Dhabi.. seems like it took a very long time for you.. I'm so sorry for that... I have re-printed the receipt which says clearly that I've paid $490.00 and sending it to ABu Dhabi and hopefully I can find a fax # for Mississauga CIC and inform them to tell Abu DHabi that I have already paid..... I just dont have $490.00 just lying around unfortunately to be paid to them again because of their mistakes... THanks for the well wishes :)

Lana2

Apr 25, 2012
Hi munchkin80,
Yes, the best way to send Fax (905) 803-7392 to CPC , Mississauga and copy to Abu Dhabi as information.
Provide all your information ( Name, Apl. fille #, Client ID# as a sponsor ) and copy of payment to update Abu Dhabi.
It can takes 2 weeks to update.
Good luck!