spouse visa thru abu dhabi office.

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
friedbrains said:
Hi guys!

I am processing my immigration as well here in Abu Dhabi.

My application was received- 20-Dec-2011
Start of Process- 01-Mar-2012
2nd Medical sent- 10-Mar-2012

hoping and praying... cheers to all!
Hi friedbrains...were u asked for your second medical or you had sent it your self? good luck!!

friedbrains

Apr 6, 2012
bu ayaan said:
Hi friedbrains...were u asked for your second medical or you had sent it your self? good luck!!
i was asked, they sent a form called "Medical Report Section A"... i think this form was not there before, however i think they have updated the 2nd stage and this is now included...

hgg

Aug 31, 2010
Hello

Did they Abu Dhabi embassy sent you a medical form?in my situation they email me that my medical form will follow shortly by mail but its been 3 weeks since the last email from them but i am still waiting for the form thru mail.

Did they sent it tru regular mail? hope to hear from you

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
Hi, ya I did receive my form through mail. It took 12 days to reach me. I was lucky I would say knowing the bad mailing system here.

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
I got a call today from the VO saying they haven't received my medical and asked me to forward them the tracking number and the name of the medical center where I did it.

Mrs. tasleem

Apr 18, 2012
Hello every one. This is my 2nd post to this website (its a duplicate since i cant link on here). However, I have visited it numorous times.
to begin with thanks to Missmini for posting the link to gaafaa's story... on another link for;
Re: Spouse sponsorship Abu Dhabi office .... it that gave me a lot of hope for my case :)

I am a canadian citizen, I have applied for my husband. he resides in dubai and is a pakistani national. our time line is as follows:

file was received in missisaga on Sep 21st, 2011
file transfered to abu dhabi on Nov 21st, 2011
file opened in abu dhabi on Jan 24th, 2012
we received additional doc request on jan 24th as well --- (detail below)
they receieved our doc on Feb 5th i believe (we knew through our tracking number)
online it showed they started processing our case on March 4th , 2012
Now on April 11th, 2012 we received an email saying send your passport, we are ready to issue visa

Now the documents that were requested 1 was a RESIDENCY QUESTIONAIRE for me - the sponsor - since i visited my husband in nov after applying, the embassy was concerned with where am i living?. 2nd was his back ground information document since we missed a month or 2 in the personal history column and also his address PO box number was written wrong in one of the columns - (my mistake)

So i wish this time line of our case, gives hope to ppl out there. the embasy is processing cases really fast now. given that the paper work is strong. apart from that one mistake of po box number my file was very strong. i had a lot of picutres from after wedding, the 2 visits to dubai - pics, boarding passes and my expenses under his name. we skyped a lot and i printed our convos, phone bills etc.

so all together it took 7 months ..... he got his pasport back today as of April 23rd. just a day before our 1st weding aniversary :)

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
Congrats on the passport :D hope the next and many more anniversaries together and forever.

Hope the rest of your husbands landing process goes well!

friedbrains

Apr 6, 2012
Mrs. tasleem said:
Hello every one. This is my 2nd post to this website (its a duplicate since i cant link on here). However, I have visited it numorous times.
to begin with thanks to Missmini for posting the link to gaafaa's story... on another link for;
Re: Spouse sponsorship Abu Dhabi office .... it that gave me a lot of hope for my case :)

I am a canadian citizen, I have applied for my husband. he resides in dubai and is a pakistani national. our time line is as follows:

they receieved our doc on Feb 5th i believe (we knew through our tracking number)
Now on April 11th, 2012 we received an email saying send your passport, we are ready to issue visa

Now the documents that were requested 1 was a RESIDENCY QUESTIONAIRE for me - the sponsor - since i visited my husband in nov after applying, the embassy was concerned with where am i living?. 2nd was his back ground information document since we missed a month or 2 in the personal history column and also his address PO box number was written wrong in one of the columns - (my mistake)

So i wish this time line of our case, gives hope to ppl out there. the embasy is processing cases really fast now. given that the paper work is strong. apart from that one mistake of po box number my file was very strong. i had a lot of picutres from after wedding, the 2 visits to dubai - pics, boarding passes and my expenses under his name. we skyped a lot and i printed our convos, phone bills etc.

so all together it took 7 months ..... he got his pasport back today as of April 23rd. just a day before our 1st weding aniversary :)
thanks for posting, this is giving me hope...

PaleYas

Mar 11, 2012
Mrs. tasleem said:

Hello Mrs. tasleem,

Is it ok if you can help me by answering my questions please?
I live in Canada and my wife lives in Riyadh. I received the questioner and other required doc's list on Feb 21. One of the documents they asked us for was really hard to get from the Saudi Immigration but I managed to get it. I was able to send them every thing on April 6. Do they check every thing they asked for as soon as they receive it or after the 45 days notice they mentioned in the email. When do you think they will ask for her passport? Her medical expires on Jun 15.

Please advise,

Thanks,

Lana2

Apr 25, 2012
Hi everyone from Saudi Arabia!

My husband is my sponsor for the immigration to Canada and this days we are living in KSA.

He is Canadian about 10 years ( originally from Pakistan ).

From 1983 - 1999 He worked in KSA and Bahrain.
From 1999 till 2005 lived and worked in Canada permanent

In Nov. 2005 he returned to KSA, divorce and remarried .

We are in "process for immigration as a wife of Canadian " from 27 Sept. 2010 in Abu Dhabi ...

10 month ago Abu Dhabi Immigration Section ask us
- A complete copy of your sponsor’s passports from 1998-PRESENT. Please ensure that it includes a copy of each page (including blank pages). ...........

My husband kept all his old passports and we send copies to Abu Dhabi.......

3 month ago Abu Dhabi Immigration Section ask us :
Your sponsor’s Canadian Tax NOA's from 2001-2005.

My husband had those TAX forms and we send to Abu Dhabi Immigration Section and even some articles from local Canadian newspaper about him and his business in Canada as a new immigrant.

Today we received letter from Abu Dhabi Immigration Section, they ask us :

Your sponsor’s original and official entry and exit records issued by the (BAHRAIN) immigration authorities. The official entry and exit records must date back from (JANUARY 1998) to present.

Your sponsor’s original and official entry and exit records issued by the (K.S.A) immigration authorities. The official entry and exit records must date back from (January 1998) to present.

Everyone ( who live in Saudi Arabia or Bahrain ) will understand that is impossible have to get those documents in KSA or Bahrain and Immigration Section knows about it very well!!!!!!
We will try, but how???????
OR ask for the help lawyer???
Did someone have the same situation????

Lana

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
Hi Lana2,

I have read on the forum and few people were able to get this from saudi after some hard time. Please check with the local authorities. If you are unable to still get it then email the embassy explaining them your situation. Hopefully they will understand it.

friedbrains

Apr 6, 2012
Lana2 said:

My husband is my sponsor for the immigration to Canada and this days we are living in KSA.

We are in "process for immigration as a wife of Canadian " from 27 Sept. 2010 in Abu Dhabi ...

- A complete copy of your sponsor's passports from 1998-PRESENT. Please ensure that it includes a copy of each page (including blank pages). ...........

Your sponsor's Canadian Tax NOA's from 2001-2005.

My husband had those TAX forms and we send to Abu Dhabi Immigration Section and even some articles from local Canadian newspaper about him and his business in Canada as a new immigrant.

Your sponsor's original and official entry and exit records issued by the (BAHRAIN) immigration authorities. The official entry and exit records must date back from (JANUARY 1998) to present.

Your sponsor's original and official entry and exit records issued by the (K.S.A) immigration authorities. The official entry and exit records must date back from (January 1998) to present.

Everyone ( who live in Saudi Arabia or Bahrain ) will understand that is impossible have to get those documents in KSA or Bahrain and Immigration Section knows about it very well!!!!!!

Lana
this is difficult, however i believe it can be done... if you are in abu dhabi, try to talk to those people in the saudi embassy, if they say you need to get the papers done in saudi arabia, then you will need someone who can do the leg work for you in saudi arabia, might be the same situation for bahrain, not so sure about bahrain though...

PaleYas

Mar 11, 2012
Lana2 said:

- A complete copy of your sponsor's passports from 1998-PRESENT. Please ensure that it includes a copy of each page (including blank pages). ...........

Your sponsor's Canadian Tax NOA's from 2001-2005.

Your sponsor's original and official entry and exit records issued by the (BAHRAIN) immigration authorities. The official entry and exit records must date back from (JANUARY 1998) to present.

Your sponsor's original and official entry and exit records issued by the (K.S.A) immigration authorities. The official entry and exit records must date back from (January 1998) to present.

Lana
Hi Lana,

I am sponsoring my wife. She lives in Saudi Arabia. I have the Iqama there. My family lives there. They asked me for the same thing. I had a really hard time getting it. I was even going to give up. But it worked at the end by using a strong connection. You need to try your best to find someone from those that deal with the immigration in Riyadh. Good luck!

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
I was just checking ecas and there it shows that the medical results have been received :D hopefully next will be PPR!!