+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse visa process

makdy

Dec 29, 2018
Hi,

My wife have Canada student visa in private collage for 1 year so can i apply for spouse visa?

Or if i am eligible then which time i need to submit my file for spouse visa and for that which documents are required.

Thanks & Regards,
Makdy shah

benjor69

Dec 27, 2018
Did you meet her here?
Yes.if you are PR or CC.she will also get WP for Full.time hours when you are approved in princile(sp).ie not in violation of immigration act
Fill out CIC spousal application.Marriage certificate..pay stubs.proof its a real marriage..not a fake.CIC cannot base refusal on age.religion or anything in the human rights code..but you MUST convince them its a REAL marriage

makdy

Dec 29, 2018
Did you meet her here?
Yes.if you are PR or CC.she will also get WP for Full.time hours when you are approved in princile(sp).ie not in violation of immigration act
Fill out CIC spousal application.Marriage certificate..pay stubs.proof its a real marriage..not a fake.CIC cannot base refusal on age.religion or anything in the human rights code..but you MUST convince them its a REAL marriage

Hi, Thanks for your prompt response.

My marriage is real. next month we complete 1 year.

I have all Documents.

but she is study in private collage so Canadian government or embassy will approved my visa?

most of indian agent or consultant say if your wife studied in pri.clg then you are not eligible.

Please help me.

Thanks & Regards,
Makdy shah