+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP-CHC ISLAMABAD 2010-11 ONLY!!

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
That means the file(s) they finalized during this period (i.e. Jan 2010 - dec 2010) were sitting in their office for 21 months. The time line is not for the future case(s) or already in process cases.

They may or may not be process faster, and this is why they always say Processing Time is subject to change.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ainy inam said:
The times are based on how long it took to process 80 percent of all cases between January 1 and December 31, 2010. Processing times are subject to change.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?JAN TO DEC
think about it folks, now seriously! how can it possibly take 21 months for cases to settle that were between jan and dec 2010??????????????????? :eek:

do u see where im going with that??

H

humtum143

If your AOR say 9 months they have to honor it in the AOR it those not mention timeline may change for to avoid legal complication they have to honor it but it depend on the person how far your willing to take it which means YOU..

After passing 9months of AOR your attorney should send a friendly legal reminder to cic if not your entitle to take your case legally YOU vrs her majesty the queen but again once you enter legal proccedure like this your file will be on hold and the case can take upto 5 years is it worth it NO.

So my advise email them asking for update only every 3 month and don't be emotional they don't care.

As far as the 21 month period for this quarter is differs to many factor.. One main problem with timeline is parents and grand parents affecting the overall timeline but to be positive spouse cases are 80% done within it's 12 months from AOR.. Its the maximum timeline for straight forward case overall

merrakhawaab

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Jhang
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Doc send with Complete Wedding in Dec,2011
Nomination.....
feb,2012 send all pcc,imm forms, relationship documnets
AOR Received.
20-02-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
Interview........
05.06.2013 passed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshAllahSoon
Re: SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP-CHC ISLAMABAD 2010 ONLY!!

wes786 said:
Nope nothing!

any one who can tel me what that mean what documents they need that we send after visit. supporting documents voluntarily after visit
what they demand , which kind of paper,

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Re: SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP-CHC ISLAMABAD 2010 ONLY!!

merrakhawaab said:
any one who can tel me what that mean what documents they need that we send after visit. supporting documents voluntarily after visit
what they demand , which kind of paper,
Air Ticket, Boarding passes, Parssport stamps(entry/exit). With that you can always send updated photos, call logs, emails, chats, cards, transfer fund receipts etc...

merrakhawaab

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Jhang
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Doc send with Complete Wedding in Dec,2011
Nomination.....
feb,2012 send all pcc,imm forms, relationship documnets
AOR Received.
20-02-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
Interview........
05.06.2013 passed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshAllahSoon
kha said:
Hi Look at this *censored word*:

They increased the timeline from 16 to 21 months :'(
they increased time , that too much pain full , who wife and husband i just can not imagine how they will live without each other. why they work so slow, they can increased their employee if short. if too much bourden on work, and they can not process fast , they have to think about that, i am feel the managment of islamabad office visa is ...................... , india still on 6 months. china still on four month. what is wrong with us pakstan i ...?????

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
merrakhawaab said:
they increased time , that too much pain full , who wife and husband i just can not imagine how they will live without each other. why they work so slow, they can increased their employee if short. if too much bourden on work, and they can not process fast , they have to think about that, i am feel the managment of islamabad office visa is ...................... , india still on 6 months. china still on four month. what is wrong with us pakstan i ...?????
yeah correct chaina india infact every 1 is stil on th same xcpt pakistan :S:S: why......?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
merrakhawaab said:
andeera1 said:
yeah correct chaina india infact every 1 is stil on th same xcpt pakistan :S:S: why......?
Because Pakistan's reputation is no where close to either India or Chaina..That's why! And instead of getting better it's getting worse day by day...

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
wes786 said:
Because Pakistan's reputation is no where close to either India or Chaina..That's why! And instead of getting better it's getting worse day by day...
i know tht sucks...bt hamara kia kasoor :'(

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SaLam To EverY One,
MY online DetaIl Is,

" Sponsorship AppliCation "

1 - We received your application to sponsor on December 6, 2010.

2 - We sent you a letter on January 18, 2011 about the decision on your application.and application sent to CHC, Islamabad .

Status is : " DECISION MADE " on " SPONCERSHIP APPLICATION "

" Permanent Residence Application "

3 - We received application for permanent residence on January 27, 2011.

4 - Medical results have been received.

Status is : " Application Received " on " Perment Resident ,

Next Still Waiting , No E-Case update No ReguLar Mails.

AaJ 35 Days ho gay But AOR nhi aya, any body tell me about normal time of AOR ,k Perment Resident ke Application CHC-ISB may Recive Hony k Baad Kab tak a jana Chahye AOR?
Meri ALLAH pak say yeh dowa hai k Jald say jald aap sab ko PPrz milein with visa, nd if ho saky tu aap sab b pray for me, BehappY alwz,,,
my id is ( the.anso@yahoo.com )

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
andeera1 said:
i know tht sucks...bt hamara kia kasoor :'(
Hamara koi kasoor nahi lekin purani kahawat hai ke "ek gandi machli pure talab ko ganda karti hai" Thats it!!!!