+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsorship Abu Dhabi office

Sarim

Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London... Resident United Arab Emirates... National Pakistan...
App. Filed.......
02, June 2015
AOR Received.
09, July 2015... AOR2 10, Aug 2015
File Transfer...
29, July 2015... In Process 6, Aug 2015
Med's Request
Upfront 23, May 2015
Interview........
Waived... Decision Made 12, Nov 2015
Passport Req..
24, Nov 2015... Passport Sent 1, Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
09, Dec 2015... PP & COPR rcvd 16, Dec 2015
LANDED..........
19, May 2016
TintaTonti said:
They have asked me to submit my Passport. My passport is valid till March. They are issuing me visa till May. I have recently resigned and my visa is cancelled from the employer.

1. I can stay till 18th December in UAE else will pay fine. I have no issues in paying fine as I will be staying here because I will get an employment visa in January from another employer.
2. Should I submit my passport? Will they issue my visa on 4 months passport validity? If yes, then will they issue, according to my passport validity or according to my last day in UAE which is 18 December. Please remember I don't have any active visa on my passport as it has recently been cancelled from an employer.
below is what i received in PPR about passport and visa validity.

2. Visa Validity
The issuance of your Confirmation of Permanent Resident document(s) is time sensitive so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) when requested.
Once you receive your Confirmation of Permanent Resident document(s), please check the information on it to make sure it is correct. If there are any errors, such as incorrect spelling of name or incorrect date of birth, please inform London immediately. Your name will appear in the same format as it appears in your passport.
Your permanent resident visa will expire one year after the date of your medical examinations. If your passport or the passports of your spouse or dependent children (if applicable) expire on an earlier date, the visa will expire on the earlier date.
You must travel to Canada and present your immigration documents at a Canadian Port of Entry before they expire. The validity of the Confirmation of Permanent Resident documents cannot be extended. If you fail to enter Canada before this date and still wish to immigrate to Canada, you must reapply by submitting a new application and paying new processing fees. All such applications will be assessed according to the immigration laws in force at the time of receipt of the application. There is no guarantee a future application would be successful.

3. Passport Specifications
If any of the passports submitted do not meet the following specifications, all passports will be returned to you without visas. This delay will shorten the amount of time that you will have to travel to Canada to become a permanent resident.
1. All names and dates of birth must be printed in each passport in English or French.
2. The given name (first name) of the passport-holder must be clearly printed on the Given Name line of the bio-data page of each passport. The surname (last name) of the passport-holder must be clearly printed on the Surname line of the bio-data page of each passport. They should match your Updated Information Chart.
3. Your spouse must have their own passport. Your accompanying children should also each have their own passports.
4. Each passport must have at least two empty pages.
5. For your visas to have maximum validity, all passports should be valid for at least 12 months from the date of your medical examinations.
6. All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the laminate on the bio-data page must be securely attached. Each page must be securely affixed to the passport; there cannot be any loose pages. Ordinary passports are the only type of passport into which a permanent resident visa may be inserted. Diplomatic, official, special or other similar types of passports are NOT acceptable.

kathkath

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2015
AOR Received.
11-03-2015
File Transfer...
16-03-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-12-2014
Finally..LANDED yesterday :D

Taddy

Sep 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-03-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
29-11-2015
Yay - congratulations! :D

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
hislovelywife said:
my husband got ppr finally. he is in turkey now and confused if he can send the passport to VSC there? his application processed in Abu Dahbi.please help with what you know!! :)
Great news!! :)

C.

Soda

Jul 2, 2015
Soda said:
I have a question about when they send for PR? My wife had her interview and everything is approved for her to come to Canada.
But when we log in on the immigration site with her ID it keeps saying that they sent request November 10th,but nothing has be sent
to her as of yet? Why would they post that when its not true? She did email them about 8 days ago and no answer. Anyone know if
that is the normal for them to say they sent something and not send it yet? She lives in Bahrain. Still haven't heard anything

Thank you

Ys246

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Re: Plan of Action

Can anyone share what they mentioned in their letter for Plan of action declaration (The planning what the person will do when they will reach in Canada).

aamai

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Re: Plan of Action

Alhamdulelah my husband got a request to submit his passport and photos within 30 days

just a question is it possible to bring some furniture and is it going to cost us much for taxes and other charges do we have to arrange that with the flight or with whom?
thanks guys and best of luck to all

Taddy

Sep 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-03-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
29-11-2015
Bringing anything of size or weight by air is very expensive. We shipped ours by sea and it took 8 weeks (to the western side of Canada).

We used a company called ReCo http://www.reco-world.com/

They aren't actually shippers but what they'll do is see what you want to take and advise do you need 40 ft container, 20 ft container, shared consignment (your stuff sharing a container with other people's stuff). They take this information and contact shippers on your behalf and come back with three quotes for you to choose from. I can't fault them or ISS (Inchcape Shipping Shipping Services) who actually shipped our stuff.

When we arrived in Canada we were asked what we were bringing and we said it was all on its way by sea. When it arrived my husband had to meet the shipper at the nearest customs place (in our case at our local airport) and go through the paperwork. Nothing was newer than 6 months old or of extremely high value so I don't think we paid anything in tax.

aamai

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Taddy said:
Bringing anything of size or weight by air is very expensive. We shipped ours by sea and it took 8 weeks (to the western side of Canada).

We used a company called ReCo http://www.reco-world.com/

They aren't actually shippers but what they'll do is see what you want to take and advise do you need 40 ft container, 20 ft container, shared consignment (your stuff sharing a container with other people's stuff). They take this information and contact shippers on your behalf and come back with three quotes for you to choose from. I can't fault them or ISS (Inchcape Shipping Shipping Services) who actually shipped our stuff.

When we arrived in Canada we were asked what we were bringing and we said it was all on its way by sea. When it arrived my husband had to meet the shipper at the nearest customs place (in our case at our local airport) and go through the paperwork. Nothing was newer than 6 months old or of extremely high value so I don't think we paid anything in tax.
great info thanks too much and for the shipping how much was it and for paper work what that could be. just to confirm with you guys i know the voltage of the electricity is different from saudi and here so electronics will not be wroking here or we need adopter or thing to adjust it right ?

Taddy

Sep 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-03-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
29-11-2015
Our shipping was AED 37k but we had a 40ft container just for us. Voltage is 110v here. Some things don't work at all but others we used with a converter like this http://www.amazon.com/Simran-AC-200-Voltage-Converter-Transformer/dp/B004MPR3X6 except mine is 3000w.

Electronics should be ok - we brought TV's, laptops etc and they're all fine. They tend to be multi-voltage (so will say 110-220v on them) so will work with just an adaptor plug.

aamai

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Taddy said:
Our shipping was AED 37k but we had a 40ft container just for us. Voltage is 110v here. Some things don't work at all but others we used with a converter like this http://www.amazon.com/Simran-AC-200-Voltage-Converter-Transformer/dp/B004MPR3X6 except mine is 3000w.

Electronics should be ok - we brought TV's, laptops etc and they're all fine. They tend to be multi-voltage (so will say 110-220v on them) so will work with just an adaptor plug.

thanks for the info really appreciate it

TintaTonti

Dec 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got an email that my visa is ready and I should submit my passport. I have resigned from my job and my UAE-Dubai employment visa has been cancelled week ago. Can I submit my passport to an embassy?

Sarim

Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London... Resident United Arab Emirates... National Pakistan...
App. Filed.......
02, June 2015
AOR Received.
09, July 2015... AOR2 10, Aug 2015
File Transfer...
29, July 2015... In Process 6, Aug 2015
Med's Request
Upfront 23, May 2015
Interview........
Waived... Decision Made 12, Nov 2015
Passport Req..
24, Nov 2015... Passport Sent 1, Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
09, Dec 2015... PP & COPR rcvd 16, Dec 2015
LANDED..........
19, May 2016
TintaTonti said:
I got an email that my visa is ready and I should submit my passport. I have resigned from my job and my UAE-Dubai employment visa has been cancelled week ago. Can I submit my passport to an embassy?
ofcorse why waiting?? :D