+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsorship Abu Dhabi office

sudad

Aug 4, 2019
Hi guys, I’m from Qatar and I’ve sent the passport via VFS Qatar to Abu Dhabi visa office and it’s currently being transferred from Abu Dhabi visa office to IRCC Abu Dhabi.
the issue here that I’m waiting for my PR visa to be stamped but they required me to have at least a 1 year validation on my passport; well I have 6 months. I’ve called VFS in Qatar and they said it doesn’t really matter, I rechecked with them while giving the passport and they reassured me but the official email says otherwise, will it be an issue here?

Last edited:

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
anyone in this forum who applied from Abu Dhabi or Dubai for study permit and get approved, please share ur timeline here, thanks

jdesigno

Sep 26, 2024
J Designo is the best Digital Print Shop in Dubai. We have large format digital printers UV printers to provide our clients best quality large format Vinyl Sticker Printing in Dubai. J Designo provides PVC stickers, product labels, transparent stickers & barcode stickers in different die cutting shapes, digital foiling & printing. We are the best Luxury Business cards printing Dubai, a wide range of Business cards designs, specially digital foiling, embossing and die cutting shapes. We also have window tinting service in Dubai. Our expert and energetic team of Glass frosting stickers is always ready to make your office glass partition privacy and decor. We also make Reception Signage, Door Signage, Foam board Signage & Name Badges in Dubai