+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsorship Abu Dhabi office

Sarim

Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London... Resident United Arab Emirates... National Pakistan...
App. Filed.......
02, June 2015
AOR Received.
09, July 2015... AOR2 10, Aug 2015
File Transfer...
29, July 2015... In Process 6, Aug 2015
Med's Request
Upfront 23, May 2015
Interview........
Waived... Decision Made 12, Nov 2015
Passport Req..
24, Nov 2015... Passport Sent 1, Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
09, Dec 2015... PP & COPR rcvd 16, Dec 2015
LANDED..........
19, May 2016
imran364 said:
documents 1 appendix A chart to fill ?
what was this ?
This chart you will receive along with PPR ... it is belongs to principle applicant name, pp no, expire date, eye color , current address and phone number.

LongDistance

Apr 1, 2014
Hi all,

quick question: once PPR is sent, how long does one have to submit passport and photos for visa issuance? is it always 30 days since the PPR is sent or is it dependant on the expiry of the medical?

the reason i ask is that on ECAS is says Decision Made and a correspondence was sent Nov 10th but we didn't receive anything. We emailed the Abu Dhabi visa office as well as a specific case inquiry regarding the lost correspondence but no response yet. I'm afraid if the passport submission deadline is 30 days, we might miss it.

the reason why we haven't submitted the passport is that although DM is most likely positive, we would like to read it before making a move.

any thoughts?

TintaTonti

Dec 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question related passport. Canadian embassy has asked for my passport to submit. My passport is expiration is on April. Recently I have applied for renewal passport on 30 November. Now the issue is that new passport issuing date will be 30 November and if I give my old passport which is still valid and embassy paste the visa on that then can immigration raise question that your new passport issues date is 30th November and your visa in old passport is issued in December. Can this make an issue?

Please note passport renewal submission was on 30 November but passport delivery date is after 15 so I will get a new passport after 15th December.

By the way i will attach/stapple both my old and new passport.

Sarim

Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
02, June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront 23, May 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
19, May 2016
TintaTonti said:
I have a question related passport. Canadian embassy has asked for my passport to submit. My passport is expiration is on April. Recently I have applied for renewal passport on 30 November. Now the issue is that new passport issuing date will be 30 November and if I give my old passport which is still valid and embassy paste the visa on that then can immigration raise question that your new passport issues date is 30th November and your visa in old passport is issued in December. Can this make an issue?

Please note passport renewal submission was on 30 November but passport delivery date is after 15 so I will get a new passport after 15th December.

By the way i will attach/stapple both my old and new passport.
no issue attached both passports they will issue visa on renewed passport.

Girl89

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2015
I think the delay is because of the national holidays.is there any way to contact advo

Sarim said:
I don't know why ADVO taking so long to stamping passports, our cases are almost done, they should stamping passports process little fast.

I am also waiting for my passport return.

Taddy

Sep 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-03-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
29-11-2015
Whenever I've tried the automated message said that they would not discuss immigration issues.

Sarim

Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
02, June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront 23, May 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
19, May 2016
Girl89 said:
I think the delay is because of the national holidays.is there any way to contact advo
below is quotation which i copied from PPR letter.

If you have not received your passport after 4 weeks, you may contact us at the London office using the email form on our website. Please send all enquiries regarding this application to the London office (not the Abu Dhabi office).

Girl89

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2015
Ya i didnt notice ths statement before. Well then we should wait untill 4 weeks.
Thanks for the reply

Sarim said:
below is quotation which i copied from PPR letter.

If you have not received your passport after 4 weeks, you may contact us at the London office using the email form on our website. Please send all enquiries regarding this application to the London office (not the Abu Dhabi office).

Sarim

Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
02, June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront 23, May 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
19, May 2016
Girl89 said:
Ya i didnt notice ths statement before. Well then we should wait untill 4 weeks.
Thanks for the reply
they wrote maximum time but most of the applicant received their passports within 10 days.

lets see

CanaSydian

Sep 9, 2015
Hi All,

My wife received the PPR today (Alhamdulillah :) )
In the PPR letter, they've specified 3 options to send the passport.

Now because she has a Syrian passport and is currently in Lebanon, we're trying to avoid sending the passport by mail. Apparently it's not recommended to send Syrian passports by mail these days.

my question is: Would it be possible for us to send it in Person with someone we trust in AD ? What kind of "authorization" does this person need to have ? Will he be able to Pick up the passport once it's done ?
I would greatly appreciate it if some can shed some light on this and on the whole "in Person" submission of a passport in ADVO.

Thank you :D

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
CanaSydian said:
Hi All,

My wife received the PPR today (Alhamdulillah :) )
In the PPR letter, they've specified 3 options to send the passport.

Now because she has a Syrian passport and is currently in Lebanon, we're trying to avoid sending the passport by mail. Apparently it's not recommended to send Syrian passports by mail these days.

my question is: Would it be possible for us to send it in Person with someone we trust in AD ? What kind of "authorization" does this person need to have ? Will he be able to Pick up the passport once it's done ?
I would greatly appreciate it if some can shed some light on this and on the whole "in Person" submission of a passport in ADVO.

Thank you :D
Thisnis fantastic news. Would you be willing to share your timeline? It really helps those of us who also have Syrian spouses. Unfortunately I do not have an answer to your question about how to avoid mailing it. I think one can go to a visa application centre (VAC) in the UAE but it likely has to be the holder of the passport. I think DHL has a service for transmitting documents but it comes at a higher price.

C.

CanaSydian

Sep 9, 2015
chilkootcee said:
Thisnis fantastic news. Would you be willing to share your timeline? It really helps those of us who also have Syrian spouses. Unfortunately I do not have an answer to your question about how to avoid mailing it. I think one can go to a visa application centre (VAC) in the UAE but it likely has to be the holder of the passport. I think DHL has a service for transmitting documents but it comes at a higher price.

C.
Thanks Chilkootcee .. Sure I'll share my timeline!
should i just update it directly on the spreadsheet ?

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
CanaSydian said:
Thanks Chilkootcee .. Sure I'll share my timeline!
should i just update it directly on the spreadsheet ?
Congratulations :) :)
Yes you can update your timeline directly on the spreadsheet

mazda6

Dec 9, 2015
hello, i'm hoping one of you can help clarify the following

The below is from the Apendix 1 of the IMM3911 (page2)

Send the following documents with your application and check () each box when they are enclosed.
• Send originals of the immigration forms (item 1) and original police certificates.
• Send notarized photocopies of all other documents, unless instructed otherwise. Retyped
copies are not acceptable.

• If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized translation with a copy of
the originals. These must be done by an official translator. You cannot translate your own
documents

do i need notarized copies of my wifes birth certificate? it's already in English.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
mazda6 said:
hello, i'm hoping one of you can help clarify the following

The below is from the Apendix 1 of the IMM3911 (page2)

Send the following documents with your application and check () each box when they are enclosed.
• Send originals of the immigration forms (item 1) and original police certificates.
Send notarized photocopies of all other documents, unless instructed otherwise. Retyped
copies are not acceptable.

• If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized translation with a copy of
the originals. These must be done by an official translator. You cannot translate your own
documents

do i need notarized copies of my wifes birth certificate? it's already in English.
Yes only certified true copy of the originals.