+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spouse sponsership interview questions

param

Dec 13, 2007
hi everyone.
can any one help me by giving me the information on what questions are asked in the interview.
my wife has got an interview call and she lives in new delhi. if anyone can tell me about it i wil greatly appriciate.

regards
param

Ar

Dec 8, 2007
Param,

I wont be able to comment on the inetrview questions , but appreciate if you can let me know approx when did your wifes papers rch NewDelhi High Commission & when she got the inertveiw call letter?

I am sponsoring my wife & her papers began processing in NewDlehi from 13th Nov. This would give us an estimate of the timelines?All I see currently is in process when I log in into ECas.

Many Thanks

Gotchaa

Star Member
Aug 9, 2007
Basic questions about your relationship are asked during the interview to establish genuinity of your marriage, e.g. how and when the marriage took place? how many people attended the wedding? was it arranged marriage? who introduce you to eachother? where abouts of your spouse in India? Modes of communication and how frequently you two stay in touch with eachother? how many days you two spend together? where? honey moon? pictures? letters? gifts? as long as its a straight forward traditional kind of a husband wife relationship then there is nothing to worry about interview. Only in cases of previous marriage issues and out of norm weddings and relationships, things get weird and time stretch to infinity.