+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse PR info (both of us are on PGWP)

saziat18

Mar 15, 2023
Hi everyone,

Me and my husband are both on Post-Graduate Work Permit. We have both created individual profiles in Express Entry. My point is little higher than my husbands. If I get ITA (Invitation To Apply) for PR and get PR eventually, will my husband get PR too with my application? Or do we both need to apply individually?
Rearranging my question: If either of us apply for PR, will both of us get PR together?
Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thank you,
Sazia

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi everyone,

Me and my husband are both on Post-Graduate Work Permit. We have both created individual profiles in Express Entry. My point is little higher than my husbands. If I get ITA (Invitation To Apply) for PR and get PR eventually, will my husband get PR too with my application? Or do we both need to apply individually?
Rearranging my question: If either of us apply for PR, will both of us get PR together?

Thank you,
Sazia
While you can create two EE profiles, IRCC advises that you should have only one profile. If your husband isn't a part of your current EE profile, he won't get an ITA.

If your husband is added as a dependant in your profile, he'll get an ITA too.

Reactions: saziat18

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi everyone,

Thank you,
Sazia
You should create only one profile with the primary applicant who gets a higher CRS. And add the spouse to that application. This way you both will get PR.