+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse open work permit

Jicijoy

Nov 6, 2018
This was the reason why your visa got rejected mate! The visa officer was not satisfied why you did not disclose the marriage to the public. This made him question the purpose of your marriage.
But I used lot of photos, marriage certificate, WhatsApp history, Joined bank account, spouse name in passport, joined LIC, together travel tickets. We planned a grant marriage but unfortunately one of my close relative passed away and I do not have enough time to stay there. So we do a small marriage.

Srishtyduhan

Oct 30, 2019
India
But I used lot of photos, marriage certificate, WhatsApp history, Joined bank account, spouse name in passport, joined LIC, together travel tickets. We planned a grant marriage but unfortunately one of my close relative passed away and I do not have enough time to stay there. So we do a small marriage.
There are various aspects on which the visa officer decides whether to grant visa or not and making the marriage public is one of it. I'm sorry for your loss but this is what it is. Did you provide cover letter?

Jicijoy

Nov 6, 2018
There are various aspects on which the visa officer decides whether to grant visa or not and making the marriage public is one of it. I'm sorry for your loss but this is what it is. Did you provide cover letter?
I done through a consultant. I just fill the forms and provide all my documents. I have given the explanation for the marriage why it was so simple.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Hello All,

I have a query and hope one of you can assist

My spouse in interested to study a PGD in IT (she is a Master of science in IT degree holder in Indian) in a university in Canada and I too want to accompany her along. We met few consultants where some are telling to file the student visa first and once the student visa is approved, I can file the SOWP. I mean, I want to accompany her along and is there a way to do that.

I can prove my ties to the nation that I have a single mother in India ->My Employer will hire me once I'm back -> Also, I can demonstrate that my spouse will need my company to aid her in assisting in her college studies, be a moral and financial support to her due to the Covid crisis and all.

Also, I can show up to 8000 CAD in my account (after my spouse's college fees and her GIC amount).

So can one of you let me know the documents needed, Financial requirements and other best practices to ensure that I travel along with my spouse and also the SOWP not get rejected?

I work at Wipro as an IT admin and is my only employer. Would be immensely helpful if one of you could assist

KanwarSbhupal

Aug 6, 2020
I would recommend you to apply from a Experienced consultant and here I am not promoting anyone but my friend applied from Globalmakeovers, Khanna, Punjab, India and they are one of the oldest in this field.. better check their latest visas before proceeding..