+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work permit

abhishek!989

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Hello everyone,
I do not have any option for attachment but I can tell what i sent to visa office.
1. cover letter stating you applied for a visa on your wife/husband work permit behalf.
2. marriage certificate
3. work permit(husband/wife)
4. employment letter from employer stating that which category your job are (NOC0, A, B,)
5. Paystub of 3 months.
6. Bank Statement of last 3 months at least 10,000$ in the account.
7. PCC
8. Education document who is applying.
9. Marriage pics at least 10-15 showing all events in a marriage.(communication proof)
10.honeymoon pics.(communication proof)
11. receipt of the palace where the marriage occurred.(communication proof)
12. Affidavit to show marriage is genuine.(communication proof)
13. marriage cards.(communication proof)
14. whats up chat screenshot/facebook/ Call history for a phone call (communication proof)
15. Honeymoon hotel receipt.(communication proof).

you do not need to translate into English(submitted in native language), Just give them solid proof of communication what they asked otherwise they will refuse your application so be careful.
Proof of communication like whatsup chat, facebook profile or chat(stated your both are married)/ phone call India/Canada and provide extra details too which I mention above.

Darsh007

May 1, 2018
Still waiting for passport request.
Hi there,
Hope You doing well.My name is Darshan and I came here as student and I submitted my visa file offline.Now I want to sponsor my spouse so I need to create my cic ac and add her there or create her ac and do all the process for here.??And I'm doing all the process on behalf of her so I have to declare that or not..
Request you to also tell me the full process and what are the documents and proofs need for these applications.I'm very much thankful to you for this help.Thanks

aligrk

Mar 26, 2018
Hello everyone,
I do not have any option for attachment but I can tell what i sent to visa office.
1. cover letter stating you applied for a visa on your wife/husband work permit behalf.
2. marriage certificate
3. work permit(husband/wife)
4. employment letter from employer stating that which category your job are (NOC0, A, B,)
5. Paystub of 3 months.
6. Bank Statement of last 3 months at least 10,000$ in the account.
7. PCC
8. Education document who is applying.
9. Marriage pics at least 10-15 showing all events in a marriage.(communication proof)
10.honeymoon pics.(communication proof)
11. receipt of the palace where the marriage occurred.(communication proof)
12. Affidavit to show marriage is genuine.(communication proof)
13. marriage cards.(communication proof)
14. whats up chat screenshot/facebook/ Call history for a phone call (communication proof)
15. Honeymoon hotel receipt.(communication proof).

you do not need to translate into English(submitted in native language), Just give them solid proof of communication what they asked otherwise they will refuse your application so be careful.
Proof of communication like whatsup chat, facebook profile or chat(stated your both are married)/ phone call India/Canada and provide extra details too which I mention above.
Are you sure that it is OK to submit our conversations/whatsapp messages without translating it? Even I was wondering as to how can CIC read our personal conversations.

Sunny26

Apr 23, 2018
March 8-online application

March 20- submitted medicals through CSE without any request or so

April 3- additional document request

April 7- Documents submitted

May 2-medicals passed

May 3-ppr request
Congratulations... did you get email when your medical was passed or just checked your CIC account

vivi153

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
hi guys.. I haven't added my payslips while filling SWOP for my wife. I applied on Mrch 17. it shows we do need any additional documents in the status.
is it better to add payslips through CSE or should I just wait ?