+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse open work permit for March 2018

ravitsharma

Oct 30, 2015
I applied for BOWP on 17 march 2018 without Upfront medical. No update till today. Anyone applied before me and got approval???

Darsh007

May 1, 2018
Create a gckey account and upload all the documents. If you have trouble making one up to a YouTube site and
Hi there,
I came here as student and I submitted my visa file offline.Now I want to sponsor my spouse so I need to create my cic ac and add her there or create her ac and do all the process for here.??And I'm doing all the process on behalf of her so I have to declare that or not..

Darsh007

May 1, 2018
Hi there,
Hope You doing well.My name is Darshan and I came here as student and I submitted my visa file offline.Now I want to sponsor my spouse so I need to create my cic ac and add her there or create her ac and do all the process for here.??And I'm doing all the process on behalf of her so I have to declare that or not..
Request you to also tell me the full process and what are the documents and proofs need for these applications.I'm very much thankful to you for this help.Thanks

vivi153

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Hi there,
Hope You doing well.My name is Darshan and I came here as student and I submitted my visa file offline.Now I want to sponsor my spouse so I need to create my cic ac and add her there or create her ac and do all the process for here.??And I'm doing all the process on behalf of her so I have to declare that or not..
Request you to also tell me the full process and what are the documents and proofs need for these applications.I'm very much thankful to you for this help.Thanks
I applied on behalf of my wife. Created a new ac.But haven't declared it

Darsh007

May 1, 2018
Hi there,

ybhypnotic

Jan 4, 2017
Hi there,
Your wife will need to create an account for visa application. You could do all the process yourself and use her documents. If you have any specific questions you can write me PM.

Reactions: Darsh007