NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2017
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
Hello,

We are applying under the new application package.

Have anyone filled the IMM5532 form yet(i guess this one is a new one for the new application package). There are lot of questions in PART C that I need clarity on.

For example, Question 1. When was the first time you met in person? We can provide the Date, and location, but what goes under "Describe the circumstances...", do i explain everything (on a separate sheet)? or should i just briefly write something to accommodate in that space? The question is how much information do i need to fill up here, and for the next questions too.

If someone can shed some light on our doubts :)

username_1

Mar 27, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I'm currently filling new forms and collecting all required documents and hopefully by this week or start of next week I will send the application.

For IMM5532E, Part C: When first time you meet and where?:

Me and my wife we were classmates since 12 years ago.

'DATE:' I have put 2004-06-01(when school year starts),
'WHERE:' I have mentioned the name of the school,
'Describe the circumstance of your first meeting:' I have mentioned: 'WE WERE INTRODUCED TO EACH OTHER AS CLASSMATES.'

But I don't have any pictures of us together back in school. We met first time 12 years ago but our relationship started 4 years ago.

above answer will cause any problem?

username_1

Mar 27, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
username_1 said:
Hi, I'm currently filling new forms and collecting all required documents and hopefully by this week or start of next week I will send the application.

For IMM5532E, Part C: When first time you meet and where?:

Me and my wife we were classmates since 12 years ago.

'DATE:' I have put 2004-06-01(when school year starts),
'WHERE:' I have mentioned the name of the school,
'Describe the circumstance of your first meeting:' I have mentioned: 'WE WERE INTRODUCED TO EACH OTHER AS CLASSMATES.'

But I don't have any pictures of us together back in school. We met first time 12 years ago but our relationship started 4 years ago.

above answer will cause any problem?

Any reply from experts will help, Please !!

username_1

Mar 27, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
username_1 said:
Any reply from experts will help, Please !!
This question is already answered here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-t46995.0.html;msg5683745#msg5683745