xxxx
Passport Req..
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
xxxxx
LANDED..........
xxxxx
Core2 said:
Thanks Shail....i have to work on this bcos she does not have ILTES and WES. This will take at least 3-4 Months
If you have enough point to qualify for EE no need to do Wes and ilets for her. Spouse Wes and ilets will get you extra points ( max 40 ).

shail2054

Star Member
Jan 6, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-15
AOR Received.
04-07-15
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
Passport Req..
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
xxxxx
LANDED..........
xxxxx
Nomi12344 said:
Without IELTS we can get score against education & experience of spouse.
[/quote
No to get extra point for EE she or he need to give ilets or celpip and plus Wes evaluation. You can get experience points only If your spouse has Canadian experience.

mits0829

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amro375 said:
Okay, thanks for the information. That is why I opened this thread to clarify my doubts.
As you said, probably is safer to include my wife in the application just to be on the safe side.

Thanks again to everyone for their insightful thoughts.
I was also in the similar situation.
However, what I understand and believe, while applying is that if your spouse is going to be a part of application (dependent PR or whatever it can be called), we should submit that information correctly while EE application.
At this stage it simple requires spouse's IELTS score and Education details. You can say your spouse has not done ECA yet (Primary applicant i.e. your ECA should be done though while applying) and system/process allows you to proceed and all the points are calculated.
Later, if you recieve an ITA, then while submitting the docs your spouse's ECA should also be a part of it (my understanding).

So, better provide all information correctly and in parallel initiate the process of ECA for spouse.

Note that I too am disappointed as I lost around 40 points if I include my wife's details. But that is the process!

gudekarnilesh

Dec 30, 2015
I am planning for Canada Express entry visa with my wife as Primary Applicant & Me and my son as Dependent going with her
I have below question
1. Once my wife get PR visa can I apply for Job in Canada on her PR visa ?
2. After getting visa can I go alone to Canada for searching job for myself with my wife staying in India ?

Tarundhingraa

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Hello Mates

Help Required
CEC Application

Wife's PR Applied on Oct 2014 : - My wife is on close work permit and is in Canada for 4 years. She applied for PR in the month of August 2014 and she got the file number on Oct 22nd, 2014 and medicals were submitted in the month of May 2015 and she was waiting for her PR

We got married in September 2015 and her status got changed from single to married in her file and we applied for addition of spouse on Oct 16th Oct 2015 in the same file and waiting for medicals for me ( Husband who is in India ) where we have given the fees of $550 in Oct 2015 only ( 1st Phase fees )

Need to know few things :-

1. When can be medical expected
2. What is the duration they take
3. Applied visitor visa twice and rejected with a foolish reason ( travel history,family ties etc )

Can anyone guide ?

Thanks
Cheers
TD