+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse dependent open work permitt from India

sudraj

Feb 17, 2014
sunny.bc said:
Hi Rajan nothing as of now still waiting to hear from the high commission.
but my friend wife filed on march 6th they got the medical request.

hopefully they are processing march applications...
Can you tell when they applied it.???is that paper based through VFS??

sudraj

Feb 17, 2014
kalpan said:
Hi Satya,
I have applied online on 9th Jan 2014 for SOWP. I am also from Hyd. Still not received any updates. Please let me know if you have any updates.

Thanks,
Kalpan
I didnt hear any update.if i track my status its showing under process.

Viky

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
31-10-2007
sudraj said:
hello viky,

Did u get ur visa approval??can i each date on ur process??

satya
Hello Satya,

No updates so far.

sunny.bc

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY NS
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
XEP ON JUNE 4TH 2015
Med's Request
Nov 25th 2015
Med's Done....
Nov 28th 2015
Passport Req..
March 1st 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 4th 2016
LANDED..........
March 21st 2016
sudraj said:
Can you tell when they applied it.???is that paper based through VFS??
they applied through vfs hyd through paper application

sudraj

Feb 17, 2014
hello friends,

whats happening in the embassy ?? feeling tensed day by day.Its been 1 month i submitted my sowp visa.

Regards,
satya

sunny.bc

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY NS
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
XEP ON JUNE 4TH 2015
Med's Request
Nov 25th 2015
Med's Done....
Nov 28th 2015
Passport Req..
March 1st 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 4th 2016
LANDED..........
March 21st 2016
sudraj said:
hello friends,

whats happening in the embassy ?? feeling tensed day by day.Its been 1 month i submitted my sowp visa.

Regards,
satya
Hi Sudraj, even iam in the same situation my wife is missing me a lot india. why the embassy people dont understand our feelings.
its been more than 1 month nothing from the embassy...

jaisa

Apr 7, 2014
hi all, i am new to this forum..
please read my sad story.....

i got married in aug 30th 2013.my husband is in canada and now i am in india. my husband applied for spousal work permit on feb 17th 2014. but my application has been refused on march 27th 2014. now my current status in the cic account shows that process closed and has been refused. but my agent was informed that, the will send a letter regarding the reason(s). but it has become 10 days.till this date i haven't received any letter or email. no any way to know the reason.when will i get the letter?whether it is regular mail or via courier?
we are planning to reapply.
is there any chance for fetting the work permit. whether the first refusal will adversly affect the second application.

if anyone faced the same situation please reply me.........i am so disapponited.....please help me..........please

sudraj

Feb 17, 2014
jaisa said:
hi all, i am new to this forum..
please read my sad story.....

i got married in aug 30th 2013.my husband is in canada and now i am in india. my husband applied for spousal work permit on feb 17th 2014. but my application has been refused on march 27th 2014. now my current status in the cic account shows that process closed and has been refused. but my agent was informed that, the will send a letter regarding the reason(s). but it has become 10 days.till this date i haven't received any letter or email. no any way to know the reason.when will i get the letter?whether it is regular mail or via courier?
we are planning to reapply.
is there any chance for fetting the work permit. whether the first refusal will adversly affect the second application.

if anyone faced the same situation please reply me.........i am so disapponited.....please help me..........please
hii,

Dnt get worried even i got 3 refusals for visit visa.With out knowing about the SOWP we applied.As of my experience u will be getting a letter reg the reasons for refusal from CHC.

First of all let me know where you applied your VIsa.??

Is it paper based or online??

Where are you from??

Thanks,
Satya

jaisa

Apr 7, 2014
thank u for ur reply...

we applied online via an agent....to the indian embassy new delhi

i am from India and my husband is now workingn in canada with work permit since 2012

how can i know whether they sent mail to me...?

how long i have to wait

is it good to reapply befor getting the letter regarding the reason for refusal

sudraj

Feb 17, 2014
jaisa said:
thank u for ur reply...

we applied online via an agent....to the indian embassy new delhi

i am from India and my husband is now workingn in canada with work permit since 2012

how can i know whether they sent mail to me...?

how long i have to wait

is it good to reapply befor getting the letter regarding the reason for refusal
Then you will have ur own login details,open it and download the refusal letter.you will not get any letter via mail or post from embassy if you apply it online.

According to the refusal letter you should reapply with negative points making them as positive .

jaisa

Apr 7, 2014
sudraj said:
Then you will have ur own login details,open it and download the refusal letter.you will not get any letter via mail or post from embassy if you apply it online.

According to the refusal letter you should reapply with negative points making them as positive .
u mean the mycic account....? in this a/c they mention that they will send a letter regarding the reason(s)
from where can i download it

bobbyputhenveettil

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
SOWP online, Canada visa office-bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Med's Request
02-06-2015
Med's Done....
05-06-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015 submitted on 18-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
07-07-2015
i am a spouse of a canadian post graduate work permit holder who studied 2 yrs in canada and got PG work permit on january 2014. i had rejected open work permit 2 times and now wants to reapply again. my spouse in canada is not working a job under NOC category. she is working as sandwich artist of 1.25 dollat / hr of 40 hs a week. can i reapply again with current situation o not?any one who knows reply me immediateely

sunny.bc

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY NS
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
XEP ON JUNE 4TH 2015
Med's Request
Nov 25th 2015
Med's Done....
Nov 28th 2015
Passport Req..
March 1st 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 4th 2016
LANDED..........
March 21st 2016
bobbyputhenveettil said:
i am a spouse of a canadian post graduate work permit holder who studied 2 yrs in canada and got PG work permit on january 2014. i had rejected open work permit 2 times and now wants to reapply again. my spouse in canada is not working a job under NOC category. she is working as sandwich artist of 1.25 dollat / hr of 40 hs a week. can i reapply again with current situation o not?any one who knows reply me immediateely
Hi bobby sorry to hear that.

I can suggest your wife to ask the store owner to give letter as Assistant Manager or something which is NOC 0, A , B level. Iam pretty sure you will get the VISA.
1)Could you please explain me what are the reasons they send you for 2 refusals. so that i can guide you.
2)what are the documents did you submit for support of your applications as she is working on a minimum wage you need to show assets from your side as well as bank balance around 10lakhs.
3)Did she showed any funds in her Canada Bank Account

-sunny

jaisa

Apr 7, 2014
bobbyputhenveettil said:
hi no need to worry u will defintly get it
i want to ask u one thing how u came to know that ur applctn has been refused? via cic a/c......?
aftr knowing this how many days it took to get the letter regarding the reason?