+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Application returned...

john45111

Dec 19, 2012
HI Guys,

I need one small info, my spouse application was returned 2 weeks ago after 2 n hlf month processing and i resubmitted my application today.

i'm planning to apply visitor visa for my spouse as i have application number, i just want to try.

is it advisable to apply now?? or should i wait for sometime??

FYI: i didn't submit country specific document, thts the reason for my application to e returned ..

Thanks guys and good luck !!!!

monkeys89

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FAM
HI Guys,

I need one small info, my spouse application was returned 2 weeks ago after 2 n hlf month processing and i resubmitted my application today.

i'm planning to apply visitor visa for my spouse as i have application number, i just want to try.

is it advisable to apply now?? or should i wait for sometime??

FYI: i didn't submit country specific document, thts the reason for my application to e returned ..

Thanks guys and good luck !!!!
1. Your spouse needs to apply for any visas on their behalf, you shouldn't be applying for things for them "just to try" without their express consent.

2. A TRV for someone with a spousal application in process is extremely hard to get. You need to be ready to demonstrate compelling reasons to visit.

3. Why do you want to try a strategy that will likely generate visa refusals?

rajithanaidu

Oct 22, 2018
Hi

even i have similar problem, even my husband application got returned of missing document

he's planning to resubmit so should he pay fees again?? or will he get a refund??if yes when will he get refund?? or continue with the previous payment??he paid full amount $1040 ..

please help

monkeys89

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FAM
Hi

even i have similar problem, even my husband application got returned of missing document

he's planning to resubmit so should he pay fees again?? or will he get a refund??if yes when will he get refund?? or continue with the previous payment??he paid full amount $1040 ..

please help
You do not need to pay fees again. They will hold your initial payment. Resubmit the receipt and confirmation of fees paid.

Double check the checklist to ensure you submit the appropriate documents .

rajitha

Dec 24, 2012
You do not need to pay fees again. They will hold your initial payment. Resubmit the receipt and confirmation of fees paid.

Double check the checklist to ensure you submit the appropriate documents .

Thank you for your reply, i have one more question

I'm working on IMM 5533 and I'm confused if i should pick yes or no in my situation.

Here it states, just above "Part A - Forms Required".
"Information About Previous Examination (to be completed by the sponsor):
The person I am sponsoring was declared as my spouse or partner and was already examined as a non-accompanying dependent when i applied for a permanent resident visa, and did not receive an immigrant visa. (Note: If you have never applied for a permanent resident visa, answer no.)"

as my husband application got rejected, should i choose yes or no ???

monkeys89

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FAM
Thank you for your reply, i have one more question

I'm working on IMM 5533 and I'm confused if i should pick yes or no in my situation.

Here it states, just above "Part A - Forms Required".
"Information About Previous Examination (to be completed by the sponsor):
The person I am sponsoring was declared as my spouse or partner and was already examined as a non-accompanying dependent when i applied for a permanent resident visa, and did not receive an immigrant visa. (Note: If you have never applied for a permanent resident visa, answer no.)"

as my husband application got rejected, should i choose yes or no ???
Your husband did not get rejected. He was missing a form, so the application was not processed.

This question is asking if, when you applied for PR, did you declare your husband as a non-accompanying dependent on your application form. If you did that when you applied for PR, you must answer yes. His returned application is not your application.

rajitha

Dec 24, 2012
Your husband did not get rejected. He was missing a form, so the application was not processed.

This question is asking if, when you applied for PR, did you declare your husband as a non-accompanying dependent on your application form. If you did that when you applied for PR, you must answer yes. His returned application is not your application.
Oh okay, i got it

Thank you for the clarification