+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse and under 5 years 2 depandent children on Low skilled WP to Canada.

Saeed KhanG

Aug 14, 2013
Hi . Please give urgent preority!!!
I received Work Permit from Quebic Canada by some consultant. Now the problem is this that my wife's father has died during these days and have no body for her and my kids lookafter here in Pakistan. I read your all adds but not find full answer, please help me, Can I applied for my spouse and under 5 two kids on this Low Skilled WP? Is there any possibility for approval of our Visa?
Please help. On the other hand I have only one way to cancel my WP. Too much confused Please.

amirsrima

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
Doc's Request.
submitted with the application
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
15-08-2014
Med's Request
18-08-2014 (plus RPRF & Update Information Chart, PPR1)
Med's Done....
7-11-2014
Interview........
DM: 11-11-2014
Passport Req..
PPR2 15-11-2014 SUBMITTED: 20-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
Hi Saeed, You need to contact your consultant on priority and discuss with him. As far as I know, people apply in parallel. You need to apply for them as visitors and your dependents.
But do check probability with your consultant.

Saeed KhanG said:
Hi . Please give urgent preority!!!
I received Work Permit from Quebic Canada by some consultant. Now the problem is this that my wife's father has died during these days and have no body for her and my kids lookafter here in Pakistan. I read your all adds but not find full answer, please help me, Can I applied for my spouse and under 5 two kids on this Low Skilled WP? Is there any possibility for approval of our Visa?
Please help. On the other hand I have only one way to cancel my WP. Too much confused Please.

Saeed KhanG

Aug 14, 2013
Bro Amirsrima My consultant also confused that what to do? He say that " No body have no idea about this case" he also says that when embassy says that you can apply for your dependants also there is space for depandents in visa form then definitely there is the way. but again he says that no one knows 100%.
As you says that Visitor Visa. then is there any posibility for "status change" for them? as visit visa is only for 6 months.
Please Amirsrima do discuss my problem with someone else for better solution, because I am not in any kind of risk position. I will be so thank full to you Plz............

kanth

Jun 15, 2013
Hi saeed khan,

did u got u r employment offer ,LMO, and u filed for u r visa and then did u received u r work permit visa from canada embassy..?