+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spousal visa vs. hepa b

chiriane

Sep 25, 2017
hi, i have been detected for hepa b 5 years ago and i didn't do anything about it.now i have a canadian boyfriend and he wants to sponsor so I can be with him, can anyone help me or advice me what to do??? im from philippines.. thanks

Last edited:

spousalsponsee

Apr 21, 2017
Your "boyfriend" cannot sponsor you. You would need to marry, or live together for a year (to become a Common Law married couple).

If your exam shows signs of Hepatitis, you will need to be treated. This will delay any application until after it has been done.

chiriane

Sep 25, 2017
Your "boyfriend" cannot sponsor you. You would need to marry, or live together for a year (to become a Common Law married couple).

If your exam shows signs of Hepatitis, you will need to be treated. This will delay any application until after it has been done.
I've been reading from forums that there are hepa b carriers that has visa granted, how long will be my treatment, actually he doesn't know that i have that sickness

chiriane

Sep 25, 2017

if i apply for visit/tourist visa will that be good they won't know im a carrier oh hepa b right?

spousalsponsee

Apr 21, 2017
You need to discuss treatment with your doctor. You need to discuss the fact you have a serious infection, and are risking exposure, with your partner.

chiriane

Sep 25, 2017
You need to discuss treatment with your doctor. You need to discuss the fact you have a serious infection, and are risking exposure, with your partner.
okay i will look for a hepatologist and get advice so i will be treated i just wish miracle will happen so i will be clear in this infection(sighs)