AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
12-08-2016
Med's Done....
10-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-10-2016
I recently asked this question under "spousal sponsorship" however no one has replied, hopefully I can get an answer here......

I was wondering if it would hurt my application that if and when my husband lands that I have multiple people saying they will help support us??
My parents have offered but they live in a very rural part of BC, about an hour outside Kamloops. And I have my sister, and 2 older ladies (almost like family) offering us to stay with them until we get established on Vancouver Island, which is where I would prefer to live. I also own a house on the Island but won't be moving into it until we can get jobs......suggestions?? Thanks for all your help.

floomy

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
supporting letters from family and friend are good /help for your applications.
if you plan to come to Canada after apply for outland, you can send a proof you are in Canada and maybe job offer etc.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
AladdinsGirl said:
I was wondering if it would hurt my application that if and when my husband lands that I have multiple people saying they will help support us??
No, it will not hurt the app.

Nyhiraba

Star Member
Mar 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9, 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 23, 2015
File Transfer...
Nov 10, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015, redone Nov 9, 2016
Interview........
Nov 8, 2016
Passport Req..
Nov 8, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 21, 2016
LANDED..........
March 14, 2017
AladdinsGirl said:
I recently asked this question under "spousal sponsorship" however no one has replied, hopefully I can get an answer here......

My parents have offered but they live in a very rural part of BC, about an hour outside Kamloops. And I have my sister, and 2 older ladies (almost like family) offering us to stay with them until we get established on Vancouver Island, which is where I would prefer to live. I also own a house on the Island but won't be moving into it until we can get jobs......suggestions?? Thanks for all your help.
Why not have those relatives write the letters for you to submit before CIC makes the decision? If he is granted right of PR I don't think you will need to prove anything upon landing. I think your problem will arise from pre-landing.

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
Agree with the above poster. Support letters won't hurt your case at all, but they are not needed at landing. At landing your husband will already have the PR visa and will be allowed in. I have never heard of anyone being refused landing when the relationship was still intact. He won't have to prove anything then.

Support letters should be sent in with the application. You can also send them later if the visa officer asks for more proof your relationship is genuine, or they could be presented at the interview if there is one.