+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

spousalCase416

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
Hello Good morning/evening/night depending where you live,

October 2019 applicant, so far nothing special,

I have a 1 Year baby born in Pakistan and applied for proof of citizenship through Canadian High Commission Islamabad 10 months ago. They send file to CPC Sydney, in May 2020. I neither got file number nor my payment receipt linked to any file. Don’t know where is that file. In short it is not in the IRCC system. I enquired through MP but no vain. they said they are processing December 2019 files that’s why it is not in the system but I am doubted file might have lost.

Is there anyone who has applied for proof of citizenship and status?
No need to worry about your file being lost, but it could take some time. A friend of mine applied for proof of citizenship for his son, (NOV 2019) and he is just about to receive his certificate in the mail now, so it is quite a wait.

But the good news is, if your spousal case is approved before your child’s certificate, you can apply for a urgent temporary travel document from the same place in islamabad, Canadian High Comission. That is about a month long process. Let me know if you need any help.

Reactions: Social_Distancing

JIRNK

Dec 5, 2020
No need to worry about your file being lost, but it could take some time. A friend of mine applied for proof of citizenship for his son, (NOV 2019) and he is just about to receive his certificate in the mail now, so it is quite a wait.

But the good news is, if your spousal case is approved before your child’s certificate, you can apply for a urgent temporary travel document from the same place in islamabad, Canadian High Comission. That is about a month long process. Let me know if you need any help.
Thanks for your reply, would you confirm how he/she applied online or paper application from Pakistan or directly CPC Sydney.

And were he/she able to track online or not meanwhile?

nonamemike

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
Oh ok so what you are suggesting I keep it 2 months or less, yes?
I meant from what I have seen from group members. It is if you do not hear anything past 2 months, then it is most likely a rejection.

All the approved TRV applicants received response within 2 months

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
I meant from what I have seen from group members. It is if you do not hear anything past 2 months, then it is most likely a rejection.

All the approved TRV applicants received response within 2 months
Not necessarily true. My friend applied with me. I got refused after 3 months, his got approved after 3.5 months.

spousalCase416

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
Thanks for your reply, would you confirm how he/she applied online or paper application from Pakistan or directly CPC Sydney.

And were he/she able to track online or not meanwhile?
My friend applied from islamabad for the proof and the temporary passport. It’s all paper application. You won’t be able to track the proof application until you get the AOR. I would suggest you go have a chat at the high comission when your spouse receives their PPR.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Not necessarily true. My friend applied with me. I got refused after 3 months, his got approved after 3.5 months.
my question is how long should I put visit period for my spouse? how long did your friend put in his application? and yourself how long?

professor_pk

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
CONGRATULATIONS when did you receive the re medical and pre arrival?? and when did you submit your adr?? and when did they start reviewing your adr?? kindly tell us... thanks in advance
hi @Sweet tooba & @ranaumar1292 ,
I received my Pre-Arrivals and ReMedical on 26 Feb,2021.

My Updated timeline:

File transferred to LVO on 5 Feb 2020.
19 August, 2020 AoR 2.
Nov 24, 2020 ADR.
Nov 28, 2020 Documents submitted.
Feb 26, 2021 Pre- Arrivals and ReMedical Received.

Reactions: Sweet tooba

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Congratulations
So happy for you. Can you please let me know when did you get the Pre-arrival and Remedical?

I didn't get anything yet, ADR submitted on December 09, 2020 and after that complete silence, ADR review hasn't been started yet.
maybe they transfer your file to another vo

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
hi @Sweet tooba & @ranaumar1292 ,
I received my Pre-Arrivals and ReMedical on 26 Feb,2021.

My Updated timeline:

File transferred to LVO on 5 Feb 2020.
19 August, 2020 AoR 2.
Nov 24, 2020 ADR.
Nov 28, 2020 Documents submitted.
Feb 26, 2021 Pre- Arrivals and ReMedical Received.
It means your GCKey hasn't been updated regarding review of ADR.You uploaded the ADR and the next update you received is Pre-arrival and Remedicals. Am I right???