Med's Request
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-03-2017
Passport Req..
12-06-2017
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Assalam o Alaikum.
I got married last month and I am about to apply for my wife's visa. I would highly appreciate if someone would answer the following questions:

1- In the residency questionnaire for Pakistani Nationals, there is a question which asks "What preparations have you and/or your sponsor made for your move to Canada?". What is a good answer for this?

2- How many pictures should I be submitting? I have got printed 60+ pictures of me and my wife before (during the engagement period) and after marriage, and of all the marriage events.

3- In the Sponsored Spouse Questionnaire, there is a question asking "Have you visited your sponsor during the period of the relationship?". I am thinking of stating that in our religion it is not allowed to live together before marriage. but how do i defend about her not visiting me after marriage?

4- I am attaching the following documents. Do I need to add or remove any of these?
-Birth Certificate (Original)
- Nikkah Nama (Original)
- True Translation of Nikkah Nama (Notarized)
- Marriage Certificate (original)
- FRC (Original)
- Certified Copy of her CNIC
- True Translation of her CNIC (Notarized)
- Original University Degree
- Original University Transcript
- Emails
- Screenshots of call histories on whatsapp
- Receipts of wedding preps and shopping (including hall, caterer, jeweler, clothes etc.)
- Receipts of after wedding shopping and dine-ins
- Certified Copies of Passport

5 - How do i compile the whole application? I will definitely make two envelopes (one for sponsor application and the other for applicant), but how to further categorize the application so that it is easier for the visa office to process and ensures that none of the documents get misplaced or go out of order.

All your help will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

srz2016

Jun 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-May-2016

I am preparing the response for my PFL. I am planning to send the tickets and booking receipts of barat and walima. Do you think I should be sending the invitation cards copy too? In my application I mentioned Wedding has taken place but Rukhsati will be held in December. The invitation card will read as " requests the pleasure of your company to attend the Wedding ceremony of Son ........" Will it create any confusion? As I have mentioned that wedding has taken place but not rukhsati. Should i be sending or not sending the invitation cards?
I can term the events as Rukhsati and Reception instead of using the word marriage

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012

srz2016 said:
I am preparing the response for my PFL. I am planning to send the tickets and booking receipts of barat and walima. Do you think I should be sending the invitation cards copy too? In my application I mentioned Wedding has taken place but Rukhsati will be held in December. The invitation card will read as " requests the pleasure of your company to attend the Wedding ceremony of Son ........" Will it create any confusion? As I have mentioned that wedding has taken place but not rukhsati. Should i be sending or not sending the invitation cards?
I can term the events as Rukhsati and Reception instead of using the word marriage
Yes, it is always better to be specific "Rukhsati" or "Nikkah" or "Mahandi". They are aware of these terms.

abi989

May 18, 2016

wassii said:
Hi ab989 I am same dated as u but they ask me only for proof of continuous relation ship not for ppr fee can u tell me exactly in their word that how they as for your further proof I have received 4(1) and 1(11) concerns number
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

 RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee ($490)

 Client Information: An explanation for the timeframe of 18 months between your marriage and the submission of your application for permanent residence.

 Communication, proof: Please confirm if you have seen your sponsor since their return to Canada in May 2015. Please include passport stamps, photos and travel itineraries if you have spent time together since the submission of your application.

 Communication, proof: Evidence of communication with your sponsor before and after your marriage including internet chat records. Please provide documents covering the duration of your relationship.

 Communication, proof: Additional photos showing you together with your sponsor after your marriage.

 Marriage photos: Photos taken throughout the duration of your religious marriage ceremony including photos of Rukhsati.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 45 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence.

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

abi989 said:
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

 Client Information: An explanation for the timeframe of 18 months between your marriage and the submission of your application for permanent residence.

 Communication, proof: Please confirm if you have seen your sponsor since their return to Canada in May 2015. Please include passport stamps, photos and travel itineraries if you have spent time together since the submission of your application.

 Communication, proof: Evidence of communication with your sponsor before and after your marriage including internet chat records. Please provide documents covering the duration of your relationship.

 Communication, proof: Additional photos showing you together with your sponsor after your marriage.

 Marriage photos: Photos taken throughout the duration of your religious marriage ceremony including photos of Rukhsati.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 45 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence.
Did you send marriage and ruksati photos when u applied? How many photos did you send for after marriage?

srz2016

Jun 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-May-2016

Thanks for the reply. Should i send the wedding invitation card or not? If I do, will it contradict as I termed the event of Nikah as wedding (at the time of application) and this wedding card will read as Wedding ceremony

hsp402 said:
Yes, it is always better to be specific "Rukhsati" or "Nikkah" or "Mahandi". They are aware of these terms.

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012

srz2016 said:
Thanks for the reply. Should i send the wedding invitation card of not? If I do, will it contradict as I termed the event of Nikah as wedding (at the time of application) and the wedding card will read again as Wedding ceremony
If you dont have specific card saying rukhsati then the visa officer will be confused on how you use two wedding cards for nikkah and rukhsati. I suggest not to send wedding card again. Other members can also suggest elsewise.

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016

Hi guys,

My wife sent her passport from Lahore on 25th Nov, and now online it says on Permanent Residence Application Status as Decision Made.

Anyone knows how long before we can expect the passport back?

Also can my wife first land in Toronto instead of Montreal?

Also anyone has their wife or family coming from Lahore soon? If so please let me know, as I dont want my wife to travel alone.

And which is the best site to buy ticket?

Thank you everyone for all the help and support during these past long months.

Malik1983

Aug 22, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
07-10-2016
File Transfer...
03-11-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Interview........
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-04-2018

abi989 said:

Hi abi989,
have you submitted your response? what explanations did you give to for POINT 2 and 3? can you please explain to me here or in my inbox. thanks

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Lets see what LVO has in store for us this week.. ::)

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

s_design said:
Hi guys,

My wife sent her passport from Lahore on 25th Nov, and now online it says on Permanent Residence Application Status as Decision Made.

Anyone knows how long before we can expect the passport back?

Also can my wife first land in Toronto instead of Montreal?

Also anyone has their wife or family coming from Lahore soon? If so please let me know, as I dont want my wife to travel alone.

And which is the best site to buy ticket?

Thank you everyone for all the help and support during these past long months.
When did your wife get her re-med done?

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016

MM345 said:
When did your wife get her re-med done?
9th Nov

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

s_design said:
Spreadsheet updated. Please let us know when u receive COPR.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Hi,

Please update us your COPR received dates, thanks!:

Abeera
Aniakbar0
Ash143
fniazi4u
ABCAN101
fsuliman
s.and.s
Mrs.AB
azharsiddiqui28

Engr.zohaibahmad

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Sargodha
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19feb2016
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
25march2016
File Transfer...
6april2016
Med's Request
Upfron medical done 15oct 2016
Med's Done....
Remedical done on 27oct2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
16nov2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nov2016
LANDED..........
Soon inshaAllah

khi2TRNTO said:
Dear zohaibahmad,
does VFS at Gizri in Karachi offers picture service only, im at application stage and got picture rejection twice :-(
yes khi2tronto every vfs office have facility of taking pics and they will charge 500 rs